Type O breakfast ideas?

Hi, I just found out that I'm type O, and I want to start eating according to my blood type but I have no ideas what to eat for breakfast because cereals are not allowed, please share some ideas and pictures if you have some, thanks in advance

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Are bacon and egg "allowed" ?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Blood type diets are a waste of time - eat what you like.

This.

As long as you're in a deficit, you'll lose weight, no matter your blood type.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Eggs and beef sausage or hamburger or steak.
    https://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/blood_o_chart.asp
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Is this even a thing? Just curious, why would your blood type effect what you eat?
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Ws2016 wrote: »
    Are you a vampire?

THIS
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited March 2016
    Just eat foods you like - but modify portions

A "blood type diet" restricts food choices. That's how they "work." Any type of diet that TEMPORARILY restricts what you eat will help you lose weight.

The problem with that is losing weight is just the first step. You have years (and years) ahead of you for maintaining the weight you lost....that's lifestyle changes not temporary ones.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/a-z/blood-type-diet
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Eat the food you like that fits your calorie goal and you will lose weight. You do not need a special diet because of your blood type.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    I am blood type O as well. I looked that diet up once just to see how I ate compared to it. If I remember correctly I ate pretty close to what it said. Not that I would ever follow such a ridiculous diet. Eat what you like at a deficit and you will lose weight.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Well the "Doctor" that came up with this diet is a naturopath with a black belt, according to his CV so that's good enough for me. BRB, off to get my blood typed.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member

I'll third this. It's a gimmicky diet based on peoples desires to get thin fast. Eat at a calorie deficit.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member

This

For weight loss, all you need is a calorie deficit.