Just bought a Fitbit - comment and I'll add you cause I'm gonna need all the help I can get

Picked up a Fitbit today and I having a feeling this has the potential to be an addiction. Not really sure how to use it with mfp so comment or add me cause you're support will be appreciated

Replies

• rodriguezdaniel598
    rodriguezdaniel598 Posts: 23 Member
    I had a fitbut and believe me combining it with this app will totally help you. FITBIT will count your steps and tell you how much calories you have lost throughout the day. With this combination I was able to drop 10 pounds I'm about 2 months but then again I did work in a warehouse. All I can tell you is stick with it and you will see improvements if used correctly. Just make sure to always try and meet the goals. My basic goal was 10,pop steps or 2,000 calories burned. I was always at around 20k steps or more. Like Tony Horton once said "stick with it."
  • nadel2016
    nadel2016 Posts: 25 Member
    Love my Fitbit ! Try the challenges with your friends, so much fun to compete to each other. I lost 22 pounds so far . My Fitbit motivates me to move more.
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    I just got one too. I'm in love with it.
  • arna_jo
    arna_jo Posts: 10 Member
    Add me! I forget to wear it sometimes but I love it! It's definitely a motivator!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    It's definitely addictive and motivating. I make sure I hit my step goal 6 times per week.
  • clark614
    clark614 Posts: 92 Member
    I love my Fitbit! It is very motivating.
  • keridean22
    keridean22 Posts: 3 Member
    I got got a fitbit and I do love it but Idk anyone with one and sometimes I get discouraged but I'm trying I think I just need help or motivation :/
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    keridean22 wrote: »
    I got got a fitbit and I do love it but Idk anyone with one and sometimes I get discouraged but I'm trying I think I just need help or motivation :/

I've added you as a friend. Pm me your email and I'll add you!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Feel free to add me.
    The fitbit challenges are incredibly motivating.
  • FMUP
    FMUP Posts: 34 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have a fitbit and when I use it, it is really motivating!
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    I love mine! It's another tool that is helping me on this journey. It keeps me motivated to keep moving every day!
  • breakyoface
    breakyoface Posts: 160 Member
    I have one too! I'm addicted. Feel free to add me as well!
  • nic041mccoy
    nic041mccoy Posts: 74 Member
    Where did everyone buy their fitbits? I want one but ugh! So expensive!!
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    My sister bought mine as a gift on eBay. It was used so it was much cheaper than buying new. Sometimes there's sales and you can find them online cheaper. Just do some research. There's also different kinds to meet different needs. Add me !
  • coleson07
    coleson07 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me also! I just upgraded to the Charge HR and I love it.
  • tdkrawczyk
    tdkrawczyk Posts: 1 Member
    I'm actually buying one today! What kind of Fitbit did everyone buy? I'm looking at the Charge HR or the Blaze (but leaning toward the Charge because of price). I'd love to join your group :)
  • rodriguezdaniel598
    rodriguezdaniel598 Posts: 23 Member
    I bought the basic version and it works great.
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    I have the Fitbit flex... Having trouble getting it to sync with MFP. It asks for email and password but won't let me change if input wrong one in or forgot it :/
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    My email to add me on Fitbit is ilovefastcarstoo@aol.com
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    I have the Fitbit flex... Having trouble getting it to sync with MFP. It asks for email and password but won't let me change if input wrong one in or forgot it :/

I can't get my update to load. The wheel just spins loading loading