Team: Dude, Where's My Gut

Now that the teams are formed it's time to introduce yourself to your fellow team members. These individuals will be your support. You are a team and you will do it together.

Feel free to use this discussion to share tips, comments and most importantly provide support.

Good Luck TEAM DUDE, WHERE'S MY GUT!!

Replies

• cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Hi I'm Cyn glad to be part of this team lets do it
  • SethKaishi
    SethKaishi Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2016
    alright everyone! Let's kick some butt and get it done! Time to lose it! My name is Seth and I am in it to lose weight and become healthy!
  • Akgramma
    Akgramma Posts: 66 Member
    My name is Mar and let's make this challenge ours! We can do this!!
  • w8ingforthesun
    w8ingforthesun Posts: 20 Member
    Hi all I'm amber feel free to add me for more support and motivation !
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Hello! 33 year old mom from Sweden here, looking forward to seeing what this challenge has to offer. :)
  • Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    Hi Everyone, this is aptly team for me as I apple-shaped and carry most of weight in the gut area.

My name is Kath, and started this final weight journey February 1, since then I have lost nearly 12 lbs.
    My plan is to continue with logging in everyday (it really seems to work), checking in here, Keep within my calorie allotment and to increase my cardio.

Looking forward to stepping it up for April and losing even more. Onward and downward!
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Hey everyone
  • jmilner89
    I just wrote a nice long introduction but it disappeared!!
    Anyway, I am Jenni, I'm 26 and a mum to two boys and a dog, I study law and am about to start working part time.
    My goal is to look and feel healthy.
    During this challenge I will be sticking to my calorie limit, running, walking and dog kettlebells.
    Good luck everyone
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Hi Team Dude, Where's My Gut!!

Welcome and thanks for joining The Biggest Loser Challenge - April 2016

Your team is now complete with 15 members. Starting Saturday, March 26 through to Friday, April 1 (depending on what day you weigh-in) you can submit your starting weight numbers. All starting weights must be entered by April 1 .

Be sure to utilize your team members for support and encouragement over the month of April. You are now officially accountable to them. They are counting on you for weekly bragging rights of being The Biggest Loser!!

Good Luck Everyone!

Serendipity xo
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi team! My name is Alisha, 26 years old from London, UK. I'm glad to be part of this team, feel free to add me. Good luck everyone! Let's do this
  • jmilner89
    what day does everyone normally weigh in?
  • Akgramma
    My normal weigh-in day is Monday. But, I can weigh anytime since I really just started. Do we send our weekly weigh-in numbers to Serendipity0913 or post them somewhere?

• Serendipity0913
    Akgramma wrote: »
    My normal weigh-in day is Monday. But, I can weigh anytime since I really just started. Do we send our weekly weigh-in numbers to Serendipity0913 or post them somewhere?

If you look under announcements you will see where you can submit your starting weights. Everyone weighs in on different days so to accommodate this you can submit anytime between Saturday, March 26 and Friday, April 1.

Hope this helps

• iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    jmilner89 wrote: »
    what day does everyone normally weigh in?
    Basically every day, but the "official" day is Saturday.

• Akgramma
    The spreadsheet does not allow me to enter anything. Will it open April 1?
  • Serendipity0913
    Akgramma wrote: »
    The spreadsheet does not allow me to enter anything. Will it open April 1?

I don't have it set to be able to enter information. I don't want to come across as a control freak but when I've left it open in previous challenges people were accidently deleting formulas, etc. That's why I'd prefer people post their weights in the thread that I started under announcements. Starting weights will be collected the week of Mar 26 - Apr 1 (depending on your weigh-in day).

For example if you are part of a group such as Weight Watchers and your weigh-in day is Wednesday. You'll submit your starting weight on Wednesday, Mar 23. That will be your starting weight and from then on you'll submit every Wednesday for the week. Results will be announced on Fridays after everyone has submitted.

I hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    I usually officially weigh in on Fridays, but if people want another day I am more than willing to change.
  • wannagetfit15
    wannagetfit15 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all, my name is Lisa and I excited to lose some weight with you all. I will be weighing in on Friday mornings. I don't think we all have to weigh in on the same day, just all in the same week. LET'S KICK SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT BUTT!! feel free to add me if you want
  • jmilner89
    I'm usually a Friday weigher, usually I am a little less strict with eating over the weekend so then I have the week to recover lol
  • Akgramma
    Makes perfect sense! Thank you so much for setting up and organizing this challenge!! Here's to health, happiness and weight loss for all!