• meredith6645
    meredith6645 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm in... A bit late but I wanna try. :#
  • tauni21
    tauni21 Posts: 4 Member
    Is it too late to join in?
  • Humaira
    Humaira Posts: 8 Member
    ^^I only joined yesterday, I think you're good! :)
  • fantasci2004
    fantasci2004 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2016
    I would like to join. How do I sign up?
  • Akgramma
    Akgramma Posts: 66 Member
    SW: 186.8 (3/15/16)
    CW: 185.8 (3/20/16)
  • Buzzamba
    Buzzamba Posts: 2 Member
    can I join?? What do I need to do?
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Count me in.

CW - 118
    GW - 108

I am only 5'2""

Today's weight 116.7

Tuesday is my weigh in day. Headed out of town for Easter. Hope I don't do too badly while away.
  • valkyrie06
    valkyrie06 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in! :smiley:

CW: 208
    GW by May 1st: 198
    Overall GW: 160
  • jodsaccount
    jodsaccount Posts: 22 Member
    Down by 1.2 on the right track
  • MichQ1904
    MichQ1904 Posts: 99 Member
    Yay! Look at everyone that wants to do this! I couldn't find the challenge once I posted it :/

This is the first challenge I have done on here. Any suggestions?

you should be creating a group then send each a link to it so the posts are private to those in the group and its easier to find then as it should on your page for access. see other groups how LOTR have theirs.
  • DaShumps
    DaShumps Posts: 25 Member
    See some of you guys just joined recently so count me in :) Also as I just found MFP a couple of weeks ago and would love to add new friends.. anyone interested? just add me ~ Thanks :)
  • michaeyayyyy
    michaeyayyyy Posts: 67 Member
    Am in please sw 260 gw 250 (will do this for a while as my long time.gw is 175)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    3/17/16: 161.8
    3/24/16: 161.2 - down but not enough!! Week two will be better!
    3/31/16
    4/8/16:
    4/15/16
    4/22/16
    4/29/16
    5/1/16
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    These 10 pounds are rough, I lose one, then I gain one - then I plateau. This has been going on for at least 6 months. I need accountability to focus, and then maintaining is the mission!

Anyone want to join this challenge with me?

I think we need to make a plan for this challenge.
    Weekly post on Sundays that includes:
    • Exercise goals for the week
    • Diet plans for the week / calorie goals / nutritional goals (for example, more water, more vegetables, less booze, etc)
    • Weight goal at end of week

We also give the results from the prior week goal that we posted. For example: Exercise goal (I made my walking goals, but missed one strength training because of ....)

Make sense? I think this would keep me more accountable, having to post my wins and losses! All the days in between we can share what is working for us and what is not. For example: I can NOT watch tv after 8pm or I am guaranteed to grab "just one little snack..." then the munchies set in for me. I have started brushing my teeth (and flossing) immediately after dinner to deter myself. Sometimes it works ;)

I'm in the same boat. Have been plateau'd now for months and I need a kick-start again.

It would be awesome if you created a group for this challenge based on the above ideas. You can post the link for the group on this thread and then people can actually "join". You can then create different threads where people post on the different subjects. It's much easier to navigate than just having a long, long thread of dozens of people posting. PM me if you need any help!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    I'm in (=
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    I'm in :)
    Starting weight: 75kg
    Goal weight 71kg
    I should be able to reach this by May :)
  • azlifah95
    azlifah95 Posts: 177 Member
    I'm in! I'm doing JM's Killer Body and I'm on Day 4/30. Hopefully I'll be able to reach lose 10 pounds or more by May 1.

SW: 71.5kg
    GW: 67kg
    if everything goes better than expected: 65kg.
  • nivenah
    nivenah Posts: 1 Member
    I need this so much! I've lost 22 lbs so far and need to lose 70 more. My sw is 217 and will be 207 by May 1st. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • adagiomin
    adagiomin Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in!
  • tr_whitney
    tr_whitney Posts: 21 Member
    Lost one pound.
    CW 209