365 days of logging

2»

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    headofphat wrote: »
    Before I came to MFP I had been losing weight for a while. I was down about 50lb, but I seemed to have hit a wall. I just couldn't understand why I was eating the same as I was when is was losing weight, AND exercising, but weight loss had come to a halt. I realized I needed to actually start tracking my food intake better, instead of just eyeballing it, or assuming I'm eating the right amount.
    So, I searched for an app on my phone where I could log my food intake, and I found MFP! "Plateau" no more. I am not at my end goal weight yet, but it is a success for me just to be able to say I have logged my food intake consistently over the last year. Here are a few things I have accomplished in that year.

-Lost 32.4 pounds
    -Lost 24 inches from my thighs, hips, waist, bust and upper arms
    -As of Sunday I ran 4.5 miles straight, and a year ago I didn't run at all.
    -Went from a size 14 to a size 10

I haven't reached my end goal, but I'm definitely closer. I am so grateful to have found this app, and then to find these forums where I have learned so much from so many of you. Thank you! I can't wait to see what I accomplish in the next 365 days :)

Mega Man is awesome!

Haha agreed! ;)
  • happygoalgetter
    happygoalgetter Posts: 3 Member
    That is amazing progress! You look so happy and confident too, love it! :)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    terrific work!
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Congratulations on your results...! Keep up the great work! :)
  • Nubyia
    Nubyia Posts: 14 Member
    Awesome job lady cakes! You are an inspiration! :smiley:
  • NovaDuck
    NovaDuck Posts: 63 Member
    You look amazing! Wow! :o Excellent work! :)
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    You're all so sweet! Thank you ❤️
    I must admit, I'm kinda digging that picture of my back. Should've taken a back before photo! Dang.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    awesome, thanks for the motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!