-100lbs Female 5'7" pics :)

c_leeee
c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
Today I hit 100lbs lost. I started in July of 2014 at 281.2lbs. Nearly 2 years later I was rewarded this morning with 181.1lbs on the scale. I didn’t do any fad diets, (I didn’t do diets of any kind actually.) I didn’t have surgery, or take pills, or replace my meals with shakes, or wrap myself because “IT WORKS!”
I focused on calories in calories out and tried my best to provide my body with adequate nutrition. I’m not done with my loss just yet, but I’m too thrilled with hitting -100lbs not to share. Keep at it, take things one at a time. One meal, one workout, one day, and one lb at a time! 8vt9ys0ghtz9.jpg
ox9o3klttsqn.jpg
7og15pofc77g.jpg
5cp5cev1cyf2.jpg
wv9zx1yngh0j.jpg

Replies

• farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Congratulations! 100 lbs is definitely something to cheer about!! You look fantastic
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Wow, you look almost like a different person. I hope you're patting yourself on the back for a difficult task well done.
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Awesome job. Love the X-files running shirt.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Love your running shirt! Great job- you are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing :)
  • auntv77
    auntv77 Posts: 24 Member
    Good for you! You look amazing (and you look like you feel amazing!)
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    You look amazing! Love it! Keep it up! You're doing great!
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    wow, amazing progress, you look awesome!
  • c_leeee
    :smiley: Thanks guys!! Scully is my absolute favorite, one of my biggest inspirations was that with weight loss I could get a really killer cosplay in! Might be time to start shopping for a good suit and a 90s cell phone!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Outstanding! You're an inspiration to me. And I might have a 90s cell phone laying in a box in a closet somewhere...in fact, I may have an 80s cell phone! Now go reward yourself with some new clothes...
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 522 Member
    Congratulations! What are you doing to celebrate?
  • c_leeee
    I'm going to start planning a massive X-Files tattoo piece. I have a lot of stretch marks I'd like to cover up!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Congratulations on your incredible weight loss! Slow and steady wins the race, obviously. :smile: Love your origami crane tattoo.
  • PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    AMAZING !! Great job - you should be proud of yourself, you look incredible.
  • Trollbella
    Trollbella Posts: 2 Member
    Wow, you look amazing! Kudos, pretty lady! ;)
  • CharleyGrace4
    CharleyGrace4 Posts: 6 Member
    Great work! You look fabulous! <3
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Amazing work. You look fantastic!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    you look good, nice commitment!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    that is awesome! great work. :)
  • c_leeee
    LaceyBirds wrote: »
    Congratulations on your incredible weight loss! Slow and steady wins the race, obviously. :smile: Love your origami crane tattoo.

Thank you! :smiley:
  • c_leeee
    Thanks everyone! I really love the MFP community!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!