Keep it pushing - Motivation Post with progress photos

MiniMichelle
MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
edited March 2016 in Success Stories
Motivation Post:

I can’t tell you how many times I fell and I “failed”. The copious amounts burgers, pizza, pasta, and mac and cheese that were consumed between these photos is unknown. Had I been consistent I’d be at my goal weight by now. But, I do not let that stop me. Are you going to let that stop you?

This journey isn’t perfect. You will have times where you’re not “eating well”, times where you “fail” or disappoint yourself, times where life – and its immediate gratification – wins.

The important thing is that you do not fall down and stay down. You will continue to be miserable about yourself. Continue to grow and progress at YOUR own pace. This is not a race. This is not immediate. This is a process. You are building your life.

The only thing that you should focus on is don’t ever stop trying to be who you want to be. Make your life what you want. Fall down - stand up - and keep it pushing.

m2u6wbyl1nv8.jpg
7u5u8yth2ife.jpg
kj0tcppkfumz.jpg

Replies

• revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Wow, well done! You look great!
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    You look great - needed those motivational words as well!
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Absolutely!!! It's not a race its a journey. You look fantastic!!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Fantastic post!
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Thank you, you've encouraged me at a low point x
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Preach it! Nice work☺ :)
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Nice work! You look so happy- great job! Thanks for sharing :)
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    You look fantastic and so much younger!
  • jenanne175
    jenanne175 Posts: 103 Member
    This is exactly what I needed - thank you!
  • jackiesagoddess
    jackiesagoddess Posts: 28 Member
    Wait... IS that the same dress?
    You look great! Cute and lively. Congrats on your success so far. Keep going!
  • gutierrez_maria
    gutierrez_maria Posts: 9 Member
    You look fantastic!! Thanks for the motivation. Definitely this is not an easy journey. there is a lot of ups and downs.
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Nice!!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Great work and wise words. You look great.
  • sturchiok89
    sturchiok89 Posts: 14 Member
    It's like you took the words right out of my mouth. seriously been going through the same thing, up and down, feelings of failure but i keep trudging along. I keep telling myself that I have to do this at my pace or it wont stick but that doesn't stop me from wishing i hadn't failed so that i would have been done by now. however that isn't how it has turned out and it doesn't do to dwell. So even when I do have a cookie I can't let it destroy me. bad days happen. Congrats on your hard work, just keep doing what you are doing. You are inspiring others even if you don't know it!
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    I agree 100 percent. Thank you the encouraging words. We must remember this OUR journey.
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Beautiful words.. Beautiful woman :)
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    You look gorgeous and confident. This is great timing that I read your post - thank you!
  • littlemisslazy07
    littlemisslazy07 Posts: 2 Member
    Fab transformation well done, can totally relate about when you trip up on a bad day and think I'd have reached my goal by now if i'd just stuck at it but that's life I suppose, as long as you pick yourself up and carry on you get there, thanks for reminding me of this
  • Aria_Luna
    Aria_Luna Posts: 20 Member
    You look amazing. This is exactly the post I was needing. Was just beating myself up for eating terribly today and was on the verge of tears. But now I feel like I can make better decisions for the rest of the day and beyond. No time for a pity party, time to get back up and get to it! Thank you so much for this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!