Look at that difference! Lots of pics!

katieflaniken2017
katieflaniken2017 Posts: 19 Member
edited March 2016 in Success Stories
I was feeling like I needed some extra motivation to keep going after a few frustrating days. So I started looking at my progress pictures. There really has been a big difference, even if I'm not quite where I'd like to be yet. I'm pretty impressed with how far I've come, so I wanted to share that success with you, even if I'm not all the way finished!

I'd love some more friends to motivate and keep me motivated! Please add me!

Before%20Body_zpszhq8ydc7.jpg

Halfway%20Body_zpsqy9qmrai.jpg

Before%20and%20After%20Face_zpssr73is0g.jpg

Start_zpsrwyq4f12.jpg

Halfway_zpsz3v3vjxj.jpg

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Your doing great!! Keep at it!!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Wonderful progress!
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    You've made huge progress! Congrats!
  • Kelleygirl79
    Kelleygirl79 Posts: 71 Member
    You look fantastic!! Just gorgeous! Congratulations!!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    This is so rad! Congrats! Definitely inspiring!
  • OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    Love to see the transformation, stay strong -
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Awesome! You should be proud.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    great work!
  • flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Great job! Keep it up.
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Awesome!!!
  • Adphillips9
    Adphillips9 Posts: 30 Member
    wow, tell us how you did it! you look great!
  • katieflaniken2017
    edited March 2016
    wow, tell us how you did it! you look great!

I honestly don't have one specific thing. I tried to eat as healthy as possible and cut out processed foods that are hard for our bodies to digest. I counted my calories as often as I could. I really tried to get out and just move my body at least 5 days a week. I fell in love with line dancing, long walks, stationary bikes, rock walls, and my most recent love, lifting heavy things. I just try to be healthy and active!

It has been a long journey with two pregnancies in between, losses and gains, slip ups, and successes. Ultimately, the biggest thing I can say is NEVER EVER GIVE UP! Bad days come. The scale sucks sometimes. Some days it takes everything in you to even get off the couch and not spend the day in front of the fridge. But it is possible. I've still got a long way to go before I'm done, but even when I reach my goal, I'll be working to keep it for the rest of my life. Just keep trying. We can all do this!
  • CharleyGrace4
    CharleyGrace4 Posts: 6 Member
    Wow with two pregnancies in between you are doing an amazing job, you look fantastic !! :)
  • bluebuttonmoon
    bluebuttonmoon Posts: 1 Member
    Well done, may I ask how tall you are?
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Great job and lovely photos.
  • katieflaniken2017
    Well done, may I ask how tall you are?

I'm 5'9"
  • katieflaniken2017
    Wow with two pregnancies in between you are doing an amazing job, you look fantastic !! :)

Thanks. Yeah, I got close to my goal right before both pregnancies and they were back to back. My kids are 1 year and 2 days apart. It's been a huge adventure and has made losing weight a bit more of a challenge, but I wouldn't change it for anything!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Those photos were already impressive before you added the part about two pregnancies!!! Holy smokes! It's pretty obvious that you'll reach your goal and stay there. What a healthy way to begin a family :heart: Seriously impressive. Great attitude, great results!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Congrats on your progress! I like that you're rock climbing... losing weight and becoming an athletic force at the same time. :smile:

• vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Well done! Stay positive! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!