Any Success Storis using Cize by Shawn T?

StormiLu
StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
Just ordered the Cize Workout set. Anyone done this? Results?

Replies

• Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    No measurable results yet as I've only been doing it for about a week, but I can definitely tell a difference in how I feel! I feel like I'm standing taller, and get less winded with everyday activities, which is nice :blush:
  • StormiLu
    No measurable results yet as I've only been doing it for about a week, but I can definitely tell a difference in how I feel! I feel like I'm standing taller, and get less winded with everyday activities, which is nice :blush:

Have you followed the diet plan that comes with it as well?
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    it looks really great!
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    I've been doing this for about 2 months now. I've been struggling a bit with the weight loss portion, but I'm losing inches. I've lost 5 inches off my hips since I started.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited March 2016
    First 6 weeks I lost 5 pounds and 6.5 inches. I'm doing it again and when I measured my waist it went down another 2 inches. It works. I'm not following their diet; I'm low carb moderate protein and fat.
  • StormiLu
    That's good to know. IN is what I need for sure. I'm try there diet first
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    I've been thinking about ordering this program, would also like to see some success stories other then what they show on TV lol
  • StormiLu
    I've been thinking about ordering this program, would also like to see some success stories other then what they show on TV lol

It should be Here thursday so I will start it that following Monday sense it's easter weekend. Let you know how it does!
  • Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    StormiLu wrote: »

Have you followed the diet plan that comes with it as well?

I haven't been super strict with my diet yet. Food is the area I struggle with the most, so I'm hoping I can focus on one thing at a time and eventually get it all together!
  • frenchysoncampus
    frenchysoncampus Posts: 6 Member
    I'm doing it right now, i'm on 3rd week, and I'm not following their diet plan. At first I wasn't losing any weight, just inches but I just lost 1 kg :):)

If you guys want to add me, we can follow each other's results and get motivation !
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    I just ordered it, it will be here tomorrow!!!!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Add me to share our results
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    I'm interested in the Cize for the dance exercises. Back in the 80's before step aerobics I went to aerobics and loved it. Now I have lower back issues and am wondering if the Cize has appropriate exercises. Haven't searched much on the internet for anything else yet.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    I made a CIZE group for anyone who's interested. I'm not a Beachbody coach. I just love the program . @Baharal, it's pretty low impact, if you go on YouTube you can see people doing the exercises and get an idea if it will be ok for your back.
  • EmmaElizabeth625
    EmmaElizabeth625 Posts: 1 Member
    Cize is my favorite of the BB workouts (PiYo is a close second)! I deal with a genetic syndrome that limits my workout options because of joint instability- I like Cize because it's upbeat + doesn't bother my joints and I'm still seeing results!
  • alisasila111
    alisasila111 Posts: 14 Member
    I started it today from the beginning. I had started it about a month ago and made it into the 3rd week, but then I went on vacation for a week and then was recovering from being sick, so I decided to just start it over from the beginning again. It is the most fun workout program I've ever done! I also love that you don't stop moving the entire time, even when Shaun's explaining the moves. I wore my heart rate monitor today and burned 245 cal in just 30 minutes on Crazy 8s, which is an easy routine compared to the ones after it!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    I just started Cize yesterday and I like it a lot I hope to stick with it.
  • hanssecm
    hanssecm Posts: 7 Member
    This is great feedback. I have been thinking about ordering CIZE and now I think my mind is set. Thanks for posting the question.
  • StormiLu
    I started the workout today. Only got 10 mins in. Hard to do the whole thing when you have a 3 month old lol. I like it, just going take a long time to get the moves down. I'll be on the first song for a while. The diet plan of his is good. I been sticking to it. It comes with the set.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!