April Challenges

12346»

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    I agree with @Fit_Goat! The ground beef challenge isn't for anyone who is trying to be meativore! I would have given up by now if I'd tried to stick with ground beef a year ago! Enjoy all of the foods from the animal kingdom, and see exactly what it can do for you! I'm also doing the ground beef only to prove to myself that I can. I feel I've been keto for so long now that it's like second nature, for me, and felt a challenge couldn't hurt.

Good luck to everyone who is joining the AS A, and Ad Libitum challenges!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Dragonwolf wrote: »
    baconslave wrote: »
    Hey. Who is hosting which challenge? Are we lumping them all together in one thread or doing separates. And if separate, who is doing what. I know you're doing AAA, @Dragonwolf, but also Ad Lib. Are you wanting to host the Ad Lib? If you want me to host it instead, just let me know as I'm Ad Libbing right now anyway. I ask as I've had a couple people ask about what's going on as far as that and when we're starting the threads.

Is @FIT_Goat hosting AAA, or do we have someone hosting it? If not, I will, but if it's already taken care of, I can do Ad Lib.

Also, on a side note -- I had an idea for May: Meatless May. That gives a vegetarian counter to AAA/Meativore May for those who are more vegetarian leaning.

I can be the host for the AAA challenge. I think a vegetarian challenge would be a great idea for May.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Loving these challenges. Really inspiring me to take a Dave Asprey style biohacking approach and observe how I feel when eating different foods. Learning!
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Still on track for getting a jump on April, though I know I'll have to tighten the reigns a bit once it starts. I love how I can mix together any left over meat that's shredded, with some bacon and some cheese, and it makes something delicious.
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    In for Ad Lib.
  • stillonamission
    stillonamission Posts: 140 Member
    I am going to try for the All Animal, I had to drop out last year. I didn't drink enough water, got dehydrated and it freaked me out. I need something to get me back on track, I'm on day 2 of an egg fast, so it should be a good transition.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    kirkor wrote: »
    I think even logging in and posting on the forums or a status update on your wall keeps your streak.

You just need to log in daily and that's it..you get credited for the day. (trust me I've been around for awhile and lots of times in the past I didn't post anything or log food and I still have my streak!) :)
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Today is day 4 for my AAA. Weight down 2.8 lbs since Tuesday. I'm not counting Monday as my starting weight- I'm sure there was a lot of extra water weight hanging around from the weekend. Feeling good. I've got a big rib-eye with butter and bacon planned for dinner tonight. What could be wrong with that? Nothing!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    I finished what was left of my dark chocolate last night, and I'm going to activate my Sam's Club membership today and see what kind of deals I can get on meat. I'm looking forward to it, it's like I'm a little kid going to a fair or something!
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    Dragonwolf wrote: »
    baconslave wrote: »
    Hey. Who is hosting which challenge? Are we lumping them all together in one thread or doing separates. And if separate, who is doing what. I know you're doing AAA, @Dragonwolf, but also Ad Lib. Are you wanting to host the Ad Lib? If you want me to host it instead, just let me know as I'm Ad Libbing right now anyway. I ask as I've had a couple people ask about what's going on as far as that and when we're starting the threads.

Is @FIT_Goat hosting AAA, or do we have someone hosting it? If not, I will, but if it's already taken care of, I can do Ad Lib.

Also, on a side note -- I had an idea for May: Meatless May. That gives a vegetarian counter to AAA/Meativore May for those who are more vegetarian leaning.

I can be the host for the AAA challenge. I think a vegetarian challenge would be a great idea for May.

Sounds good. I'll host Ad Lib, then. I've got a sticky up for it already.