What's an April Fool joke you've played on someone, had played on you, or just heard about?

linddd
linddd Posts: 6,591 Member

My husband just told me he found a job for me:

uc5uvr2zzbpc.jpg

Replies

• provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    linddd wrote: »
    My husband just told me he found a job for me:

uc5uvr2zzbpc.jpg

lmfao
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Plastic wrap on the toilet.
  • linddd
    I fell for one just today! A friend told me that Weather Channel was going to start using Celsius instead of Fahrenheit and I just found out it was an April Fool. Never trust anyone on April 1st!
  • PalePocahontas
    PalePocahontas Posts: 1,130 Member
    Just those generic whoopie cushion things. Although the joke was on them when it became a plot twist and I generally did fart.
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    My sister called my crying that she was getting evicted and asked if she, her husband and son could move in with us....I 100% fell for it
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Wasn't really April fools but when in training for an old job I had...it was working on the Psych unit. 2 of the guys training me got me two different times. 1 had hand sanitizer in his palm and was being friendly passing out handshakes...They all grabbed the opposite hand while I got the wet one.

The other guy said we had to test urine was real by tasting it...he had put apple juice in a urine specimen cup and passed it around to other people, they all took a drink and I was ready to throw up.
  • linddd
    Wasn't really April fools but when in training for an old job I had...it was working on the Psych unit. 2 of the guys training me got me two different times. 1 had hand sanitizer in his palm and was being friendly passing out handshakes...They all grabbed the opposite hand while I got the wet one.

The other guy said we had to test urine was real by tasting it...he had put apple juice in a urine specimen cup and passed it around to other people, they all took a drink and I was ready to throw up.

Love it!
  • 8Archie5
    8Archie5 Posts: 154 Member
    That the Sydney Opera House was sinking. They were so convinced that they sent divers down to check it out