Diet soda

Is it true that diet soda expands your waist and cause your stomach to inflate far more than regular soda does? If so, what alternative beverages can I drink for a tiny waist

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Oh my.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Yep! Any soda is bad! Stick with water, Protein, and green smoothies. :)
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Nope. I have a flat stomach and I drink 3-6 cans of diet coke a day.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited April 2016
    Water is best for a slimmer waist.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    green tea
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    It is true that carbonated drinks can stretch your stomach that is one reason why people who have weight loss surgery are advised not to drink carbonated drinks.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Yes this is true. And if you watched the film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, it is also believed that they can make you lift off the ground too....
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    smit7633 wrote: »
    It is true that carbonated drinks can stretch your stomach that is one reason why people who have weight loss surgery are advised not to drink carbonated drinks.

Do you have any science to back this up? Because that really makes no logical sense, when you think about how biology works and what the reconstructed stomach is built like.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Yes this is true. And if you watched the film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, it is also believed that they can make you lift off the ground too....

^this guy knows what's up.
  • moonchildisme
    moonchildisme Posts: 83 Member
    I have given up so much for my health, but my diet Pepsi is like crack and I cant even think of giving up. Am I just defeating myself?
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    itsLuciaxo wrote: »
    Is it true that diet soda expands your waist and cause your stomach to inflate far more than regular soda does? If so, what alternative beverages can I drink for a tiny waist

burping or the occassional fart would remedy this.