For everyone trying to loose weight

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Wow! You performed at an absolute genius level on this test -- that is the highest possible score that anyone can achieve. You're in the top 1% ranking! This test included questions which had some of the most misspelled words and phrases in the English language. A lot of people fail this quiz because they confuse elicit/illicit, alluded/eluded, and some even misuse to/too/two, but you know your grammar and spelling exceptionally well!

Technically, either answer would have been right for affected/effected.
  • rhawfax1986
    rhawfax1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Yet you misspelled "lose" It's lose weight not loose...IRONY!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member

*whoosh*
  • HorrorGeekLiz
    HorrorGeekLiz Posts: 195 Member

If you had stopped for a moment to realize a grammar test has absolutely nothing to do with trying to lose weight, you'd have realized that was the joke.
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Wow! You performed at an absolute genius level on this test -- that is the highest possible score that anyone can achieve. You're in the top 1% ranking!

YAY! Not bad for a high school drop-out. :wink:
  • rhawfax1986
    rhawfax1986 Posts: 25 Member
    went over my head....if she put "loose" in quotations I would of got the joke...oh well
  • RollTideTri
    RollTideTri Posts: 116 Member
    went over my head....if she put "loose" in quotations I would of got the joke...oh well

You mean "would have gotten" the joke, right? IRONY! ;)
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member

You mean "would have gotten" the joke, right? IRONY! ;)

+2 for you
  • mespreeman
    mespreeman Posts: 70 Member
    I took the test.

I am so smart. S M R T... I mean S M A R T.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited April 2016
    I am a "genius" I guess. That was a bit unnecessary though. Grammar and spelling have nothing to do with loosing weight (or intelligence for that matter).
  • RollTideTri
    RollTideTri Posts: 116 Member
    I am a "genius" I guess. That was a bit unnecessary though. Grammar and spelling have nothing to do with loosing weight (or intelligence for that matter).

True, I know some very smart people who have poor spelling and grammar. Some peoples' brains just aren't wired for certain things.