Personal gain of some sort I assume
    That's exactly right

MinmoInk wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Bi girls only: add me plz.

Rly. Like, what do you hope to accomplish

Yeah I just want to hear why he decided to say that lol. It's so shallow and deliberate and not to mention demeaning, reducing people to their sexual preferences. I really am just genuinely curious to his reasoning
    Welcome to the thread. That's what this whole thread is about?? My interest in bisexual women is no different than a gay man's interest in another man. What is shallow?

Because it isn't a pickup thread.

Uhhhh, what is it then? All I see is "add me, add me!!"

Adding people to support weight loss goals from people that are in the LGBT community?

Which you aren't anyway

There are groups for that. Were you not just complaining the other day that your gay men thread got taken down? It's because threads about sexual orientation are not allowed and should be kept to groups. Does nobody read community guidelines anymore?

Mods are usually pretty good at taking care of things , are you MFP police?

Nope. Haven't reported the thread, haven't done anything really other than make my defense. I'm here to add bisexual females. If that bothers you, block me and you won't have to read it. <3
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I'm bisexual
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member

That's exactly right

Yeah I just want to hear why he decided to say that lol. It's so shallow and deliberate and not to mention demeaning, reducing people to their sexual preferences. I really am just genuinely curious to his reasoning
    Welcome to the thread. That's what this whole thread is about?? My interest in bisexual women is no different than a gay man's interest in another man. What is shallow?

Because it isn't a pickup thread.

Uhhhh, what is it then? All I see is "add me, add me!!"

Adding people to support weight loss goals from people that are in the LGBT community?

Which you aren't anyway

There are groups for that. Were you not just complaining the other day that your gay men thread got taken down? It's because threads about sexual orientation are not allowed and should be kept to groups. Does nobody read community guidelines anymore?

Mods are usually pretty good at taking care of things , are you MFP police?

Nope. Haven't reported the thread, haven't done anything really other than make my defense. I'm here to add bisexual females. If that bothers you, block me and you won't have to read it. <3
    imgp
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    I'm bisexual

So is my girlfriend. Hi.
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member

so is this a bad time to tell you I think you're hot?

Should I tell you how I feel the same here or somewhere else?

;)
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Me! I'm a guy despite my icon.

BTW, I'm really happy this week, because I've started dating a guy at my gym. He's awesome :blush:
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Wetterdew wrote: »
    Me! I'm a guy despite my icon.

BTW, I'm really happy this week, because I've started dating a guy at my gym. He's awesome :blush:

:smiley:
  • mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Finally a forum like this
  • mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    [deff joining !
  • latincoffee
    latincoffee Posts: 187 Member
    Good Morning all!
  • kenestrick1
    kenestrick1 Posts: 15 Member
    Looking to add some lgbt friends on here. My friends list is starting to get overrun by testosterone so some of the advice I'm getting doesn't work as well for me :) guys, feel free to add me because I can never get enough help. Ladies, i could use motivation and support from more people with my similar fitness goals and troubles so also feel free to add me.
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    I dated men and women. I've been married to my husband for three years now. But I've been getting the craving and I've been dreaming about women lately, I guess I'm just confused
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    So if one individual in a gay/lesbian relationship decides they don't "identify" with their sex anymore. By going transgender and them staying together, does that make them a heterosexual couple?
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    jmule24 wrote: »
    So if one individual in a gay/lesbian relationship decides they don't "identify" with their sex anymore. By going transgender and them staying together, does that make them a heterosexual couple?

Yes
  • BinaryPulsar

Well, yes. But, the individual people have a sexual orientation beyond the relationship that also still stands. So, they can be straight, bisexual, or gay but love their partner and stay in the heterosexual relationship.
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member

Some may identify as heterosexual after that point, but many would identify as "queer."
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

I always found it odd that people in committed relationships define themselves as bisexual. Doesn't matter about your past. Once you have your partner, you are either gay or hetro in your relationship. Bisexual is what you do when you are dating or non-committed, or just screwing around in an open relationship I suppose.

Anyway...any change in sex of either partner just changes the from gay to hetro or vice versa.

Just a thought.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I always found it odd that people in committed relationships define themselves as bisexual. Doesn't matter about your past. Once you have your partner, you are either gay or hetro in your relationship. Bisexual is what you do when you are dating or non-committed, or just screwing around in an open relationship I suppose.

Anyway...any change in sex of either partner just changes the from gay to hetro or vice versa.

Just a thought.

I'm not even going to try to explain it because this post doesn't seem very open to understanding. It is a pretty personal subject. I wonder what reason you have for wanting to be the one that defines people's orientation or relationships.