I'm a Newbie!

Options
I started the changes to my diet and started exercising regularly on January 2nd. I thought I was doing great by changing to much healthier eating habits and exercising, but the weight wasn't coming off. I was keeping a log of everything I ate trying to make sure I was getting a well balanced diet but it wasn't until I started logging in the food I was eating on this site that I realized the healthy food still had way more calories than I should be consuming...so I'm adjusting. I am so proud that I have only consumed 4 cans of Mt. Dew the whole year! I used to drink 3 Mt. Dews a day! :blushing: Water is now my drink of choice. I'm waiting until next Monday to weigh in so I can see if a week watching the calories and fat and exercising gets better results. I have no doubt that it will. I want my skinny clothes back!!

Replies

• meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I started the changes to my diet and started exercising regularly on January 2nd. I thought I was doing great by changing to much healthier eating habits and exercising, but the weight wasn't coming off. I was keeping a log of everything I ate trying to make sure I was getting a well balanced diet but it wasn't until I started logging in the food I was eating on this site that I realized the healthy food still had way more calories than I should be consuming...so I'm adjusting. I am so proud that I have only consumed 4 cans of Mt. Dew the whole year! I used to drink 3 Mt. Dews a day! :blushing: Water is now my drink of choice. I'm waiting until next Monday to weigh in so I can see if a week watching the calories and fat and exercising gets better results. I have no doubt that it will. I want my skinny clothes back!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh...soda weaning is hard! Good for you! I hope you are able to stick with it & meet your goals!