I finally came back!

Options
MTGirl
MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
Hi all! I finally made it back. Been a long winter for me! I de-activated my account last September in a blur of confusion and not being able to handle my life. I found out shortly after that that I had Type 2 Daibetes which accounted for my confusion and not being able to handle life and drama and etc., etc., etc. . .

So, I have spent the winter trying to get my blood sugars under control and finding my head again and dealing with a just-barely-teenage daughter who thinks she can act like she's 20. I've actually lost weight, but my scale was almost 15 lbs off, so I have more to lose now, even though I've lost like 10 lbs! Anyhow - back in the game now and ready to participate again. Feels good :happy:

Replies

• MTGirl
    Options
    Hi all! I finally made it back. Been a long winter for me! I de-activated my account last September in a blur of confusion and not being able to handle my life. I found out shortly after that that I had Type 2 Daibetes which accounted for my confusion and not being able to handle life and drama and etc., etc., etc. . .

So, I have spent the winter trying to get my blood sugars under control and finding my head again and dealing with a just-barely-teenage daughter who thinks she can act like she's 20. I've actually lost weight, but my scale was almost 15 lbs off, so I have more to lose now, even though I've lost like 10 lbs! Anyhow - back in the game now and ready to participate again. Feels good :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you managing your type 2 diabetes the right way! My dad has that as well & watching him struggle day to day is the reason I am here! Good luck & welcome back!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome back! Great to hear your in control of your health

I have a teen age daughter who acts like I am stupid sometimes and it infuriates me!! We just had a round....
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :flowerforyou: