Lbs to 199

Replies

• MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Sooo happy for everyone!! I cannot wait to hit onederland!!!
  • ThermoDust
    ThermoDust Posts: 33 Member
    211.3 lb - 22.2% bf - Long journey and these last miles seem more like lightyears away.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    ThermoDust wrote: »
    211.3 lb - 22.2% bf - Long journey and these last miles seem more like lightyears away.

So close! That last bit does feel like forever, but you'll be so excited when you make it happen!
  • SoyD986
    SoyD986 Posts: 57 Member
    edited April 2016
    29.6 to go - 12.4 lost since February 4. Slow and steady wins the race, I suppose.
  • shinycrazy
    cl645 wrote: »
    29.6 to go - 12.4 lost since February 4. Slow and steady wins the race, I suppose.

Yes!
  • Ohiomom91
    Ohiomom91 Posts: 34 Member
    38 pounds to ONE-derland! Enjoy reading about everyone's journey. Feel free to add
  • fortygirl
    fortygirl Posts: 3 Member
    8 lbs to go and I just found this feed and love all the inspiration!! Keep up the great work! I didn't realize how many "girls" we're in my shoes. I always felt like I was in this alone. Feel free to add me!!
  • Chele_Belle_
    Chele_Belle_ Posts: 65 Member
    RA60172 wrote: »
    I made it! 199.6 this morning!!!!! I've now lost 30.4 pounds since January 1st. On to my next goal!

So exciting!
  • ThermoDust
    ThermoDust Posts: 33 Member
    Made it to Onederland this morning at 199.8lbs! Down just over 70lbs since September 2015 and honestly don't think I have been here in about 5 years.

Good Job!
    tumblr_lezxuyfDdT1qzcghw.gif
  • Chele_Belle_
    Chele_Belle_ Posts: 65 Member
    ThermoDust wrote: »
    Made it to Onederland this morning at 199.8lbs! Down just over 70lbs since September 2015 and honestly don't think I have been here in about 5 years.

Good Job!
    tumblr_lezxuyfDdT1qzcghw.gif

Love the gif! :smile:
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Good job everyone! I'm still slowly inching towards getting below 200. I haven't been really good on diet, but really trying to focus on staying within calorie goals this week. I want to be there already! Lol

On the bright side, after losing 30 lbs and not really going down a size....it seems like while I have been maintaining the last few weeks I have magically gone from a 16 to 12. I kept thinking it was a fluke, but I've been to several stores and tried on bottoms and it's reality....I can fit a 12! Some are a tight fit....but progress!
  • shinycrazy
    Good job everyone! I'm still slowly inching towards getting below 200. I haven't been really good on diet, but really trying to focus on staying within calorie goals this week. I want to be there already! Lol

On the bright side, after losing 30 lbs and not really going down a size....it seems like while I have been maintaining the last few weeks I have magically gone from a 16 to 12. I kept thinking it was a fluke, but I've been to several stores and tried on bottoms and it's reality....I can fit a 12! Some are a tight fit....but progress!

That's super exciting! I'm looking forward to 12s! I'm under 200 lbs now, but carry my weight in waist so I end up fitting that and then having huge pant legs. The struggles! Ugh.
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    I will never see 200 again - so happy!
  • XanManMom
    XanManMom Posts: 17 Member
    Started at 228 and I have 10 lbs to go to 1-derland!! Enjoyed reading everyone's stories. Cheers to our fabulous journey!
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    16.2 lbs to go for me! :)

Now only 9.4lbs to go :smiley:
  • shinycrazy
    16.2 lbs to go for me! :)

Now only 9.4lbs to go :smiley:

Great progress! Keep it up!
  • zmida
    zmida Posts: 35 Member
    Started at 222, 3 more pounds to go!!
  • shinycrazy
    zmida wrote: »
    Started at 222, 3 more pounds to go!!

That's wonderful! You'll be there in no time.
  • rayodani
    rayodani Posts: 13 Member
    I'm looking to loose about 10 lbs a month I just started again :o I have done it many times and I should know how to start but I feel lost. What should I do as a beginner at the gym. I did some cardiovascular and strength today.
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I hopped on my old scale at home randomly one day, and it said 197. I was so excited lol, but my shiny new scale that I bought doesn't say that yet...about an 8 lb difference. So it was bitter sweet....I tried using some hand weights to try and measure a known weight to try and figure out which scale is correct, but don't have enough weights at home for it to register on either scale.

So I'm waiting patiently for me to reach ONEderland on the new scale...ughh! Lol so close but it feels like I've been this close for awhile. Life happened so I've pretty much been maintaining (or gaining/losing the same 2-3 lbs over and over), but am determined to get there soon!

This totally happened to me! I gain like 7lbs with the new scale. Then, months later I thought I was in onederland but really the batteries were dying! I feel you frustration. You can do this it will come. The 20 lbs to onederland took longer! Keep up posted!

Every once in a while I think I've had an awesome four or five pound loss, but really it is just dog hair stuck under the feet of the scale.

29 pounds to 199 for me. I haven't been under 200 in probably 30 years. There will be a big party and it may involve Ice cream, or rum, or both.