Tam's Story!! :)

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hello! You wrote a kind note on my first post. Thank you! Nice story. Good for you, and keep up the good work!
    Anytime!! Hope you are doing well too!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are crazy!!

But I wubs you!!!

:heart:

:blushing:

Great job Tami and truly an inspiration for all.:flowerforyou:
    Thanks Carl!!!! I appreciate that!! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    Hey there, beautiful lady flirtysmile1.gif
    Hi gorgeous!!! :smooched:

Got any rolls??? :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Hey there, beautiful lady flirtysmile1.gif
    Hi gorgeous!!! :smooched:

Got any rolls??? :laugh:

No not lately....been back on the healthy eating kick and exercising after the holidays :bigsmile: I didn't do terrible but I took a little break. Usually I'd gain 10 lbs over the holidays alone...this time I maintained...I thought I gained two back...but they're gone...so it was water weight...:bigsmile: :drinker: And I don't even feel guilty about my break because I trusted myself to start back up on the date that I said I would. And I did :drinker: Before this site, I would have taken the break and not started back up until it got out of control and I felt really fat again...not this time baybee :drinker:

BUT I did have plenty of rolls over the holidays drool.gif

:wink:

Ok...I have to do some work today...I've totally goofed off the past two days here embarrassed.gif

:smooched:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    You rock tam... i keep telling you that over and over but its the truth... :heart:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    sugar and spice
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    ...and that would be?
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Great story - you are truly an inspiration to alot of people here.
    :flowerforyou:

Ditto :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi Tam:flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing your story with us. Mostly because I can relate to it. I know I can't do some of the exercises you can, I wish I had found something like this when I was your age.:smile: But I have enjoyed the many recipes you have shared over the time I have been on here. I had lost the whole summer due to being hospitalized , ICU for 2weeks and 2months in the hospital to where I could walk with a walker to go home. I have nurses come everyday to care for my wound, but I have finally got to where I can walk with a cane and feel like getting back on track. You have always inspired me, and while i was in the hospital I had wished I could have a computer there to stay in touch. " Good Going Tam, God Bless You for helping others, Lord knows I and many others need it".:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just wanted to ask you a question about a problem I have. Due to my illness I have lost most of my hair and now I am recovering, do you know what would help to get it healthy again?
  • TamTastic
    Hi Tam:flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing your story with us. Mostly because I can relate to it. I know I can't do some of the exercises you can, I wish I had found something like this when I was your age.:smile: But I have enjoyed the many recipes you have shared over the time I have been on here. I had lost the whole summer due to being hospitalized , ICU for 2weeks and 2months in the hospital to where I could walk with a walker to go home. I have nurses come everyday to care for my wound, but I have finally got to where I can walk with a cane and feel like getting back on track. You have always inspired me, and while i was in the hospital I had wished I could have a computer there to stay in touch. " Good Going Tam, God Bless You for helping others, Lord knows I and many others need it".:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just wanted to ask you a question about a problem I have. Due to my illness I have lost most of my hair and now I am recovering, do you know what would help to get it healthy again?
    Hey Karen! Good to see you again!!! :flowerforyou: And thank you! I hope you are doing better!!!! :frown:

As far as the hair...sometimes it just takes the body time to get over something. BUT, I know if you get enough protein, iron and fat (the good fats) it will help! Just make sure to incorporate all that into your diet and take a multi-vitamin and you should start to see a change in time!

Good luck hun!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Ahhhh-- so close-- 2 pounds away-- this is so exciting--

Way to go, Tam-- so impressed!!!
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    such an inspiration
  • eyda
    eyda Posts: 23 Member
    wow tam, you are my hero:flowerforyou:

i see that you keep losing 7-6 lbs every month constantly, that is great. i just started about 1 month plus now and feels like my weight is yo-yoing a bit, i'm a bit worried if i'm not counting correctly, but still keep on doing it anyway, don wanna give up.Anyway, i just started. Lucky we have someone like you here in MFP as our inspiration or else i would think that this calorie counting wont work.

1 question though. Will the amount of water we drink affect our weight loss. cuurently i drink about 3-4 glass per day ( dont like plain water that much). :happy:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Bumping for inspiration! I'm nervous about weighing in tomorrow. :ohwell:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Everyone, gather up!
    smiley-happy039.gif
    image.php?s=TAM+DID+IT&ext=.gif
    ! smiley-happy066.gifsmiley-happy096.gif

smiley-happy110.gif OK, my voice's gone, no more cheering. But hey, Tami, you ROCK!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    For she's a jolly good loser!
    smiley-face-drunk.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!