today's menu...

Replies

• gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Breakfast - coffee with coconut oil
    Lunch - cloud bread ham sandwich with mayo and cucumber
    Dinner - roasted chicken strips and cream of broccoli soup with parmesan cheese crisps and bacon bits
    Snack - coconut fat bomb
  • Buildingit3157
    Buildingit3157 Posts: 145 Member
    Slept in this morning so I skipped breakfast..

Lunch: Red Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp Soup/Gumbo

Absolutely my favorite, perfect amount of creaminess and spicy, I prep about 20 servings at a time because it's so good.

Dinner: Thai Peanut Chicken, used the recipe off of ruled.me, it was pretty tasty but not sure if I'd make it often

Hi, your lunch menu sounds delish. Is it keto? Either way may I have the recipe? :) I love
    that flavor combo!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with hwc
    Lunch: Ham and cheese lettuce wraps
    Snack: iced coffee with cream
    Dinner: low carb burger
    Snack: Fage total, 90% dark chocolate, and almond butter.
  • anglyn1
    Lunch: Fathead pizza
    Dinner: stuffed peppers
    Snack: 90% dark chocolate and peanut butter
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    I had a bison burger with English bacon on top, slathered in cheddar cheese, with a side of avocado and peas. So delicious!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,379 Member
    B- rare 275g burger, salted. Black coffee
    S- medium-rare 219g burger, salted. Black coffee.

Had lots of water and more black coffee in between "breakfast" at 4m and "supper" at 1am
  • anglyn1
    Breakfast: Coffee w/ hwc
    Lunch: Chicken wings w/ ranch
    Snack: Iced coffee with cream
    Dinner: Either leftover stuffed peppers or a philly steak stuffed portabella mushroom
  • 57jewels
    57jewels Posts: 11 Member
    I was looking up bulletproof coffee yesterday. How do you prepare it and does it keep you full?

Go to bulletproofcoffee.com for the original recipe as well as great low carb info. I have been drinking it for 2 weeks and stay satisfied till 1 to 2 pm before feeling hungry. My energy in the morning has been better too,and no brain fog.
    And yes I used to eat breakfast - like 3 eggs and cheese and coffee was my typical.
    I use 2 cups of coffee, 1- 2 tablespoons kerrygold butter, and 1 - 2 tablespoons of brain octane oil (you can also use coconut oil or mct oil if you want to)
    Good luck.
  • missabbyb
    missabbyb Posts: 30 Member
    Karlottap wrote: »
    Good idea!
    Breakfast today: Coffee with butter (beginning on decreasing the use of hwc today!)
    Lunch: I stack sandwich ham, salami, and gouda cheese, and layer with mustard and mayo mixed together (I call it a sandwich stack!)
    Supper: Leftover chuck steak sauteed in butter to reheat.
    Snacks: Maybe some bbq pork skins but definitely a half cup of pickle juice!

Why are you decreasing hwc?
  • carom
    carom Posts: 188 Member
    edited April 2016
    B- Coffee and cream
    L - Baby spinach, cream cheese, 2 rashers bacon, 1/4 avocado, olive oil, vinegar and mayo (very nice)
    D - Skinless chicken thigh marinated in tamari, cooked in butter served with a side of avocado
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    My plan was to switch to butter, but I love my hwc, and have kept it too! Was just for testing myself, as I tend to do, to see if there are any noticeable changes.
  • anglyn1
    Breakfast: Coffee w/ hwc
    Lunch: Wendy's double cheeseburger, no bun, mayo
    Dinner: TBD-probably philly steak stuffed portabello mushrooms but possible a burrito bowl from Qdoba (minus rice and beans)
  • ShootingStar72
    ShootingStar72 Posts: 183 Member
    Here for dinner ideas, but so far...

B coffee with creamer, dandelion tea
    L ham and cream cheese roll up, pickle
    S kale arugula smoothie with hemp seeds and protein powder. Made with water, bland but healthy!
    D ???
  • anglyn1
    Lunch: Chicken wings with ranch
    Dinner: Qdoba naked burrito, no rice or beans
    Snack: tbd
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    B - 1oz almonds after a long gym work out
    L - fried boneless pork loin in ghee. steamed broccoli drizzled w ghee & sprinkled w Himalayan pink salt. Topped with shredded Parmesan cheese. dipping sauce: sour cream & Coconut Aminos
    D - t-bone steak

Snack - chocolate almond butter cup, bowl of mixed berries of blueberries & raspberries
  • Rose_Oh
    Rose_Oh Posts: 41 Member
    This newbie loves this thread..such good menu ideas from y'all! Thank you.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Breakfast: Bulletproof TEA...I normally do coffee but I ran out so I looked up a recipe for tea and tried it but wasn't thrilled so only drank half. Plus 2 pieces of bacon and 2 eggs.

Lunch: Turkey and Mushroom "Casserole" substitute spaghetti for zoodles. I say "casserole" because it the first time I ever made it and I really think they should have labeled it as a soup.

Dinner: Low carb wrap with Fat Out Light wrap (6 Net carbs), chicken, bacon, baby spinach, carrots, shredded cheddar cheese, avocado, sauteed peppers and onions with avocado-cilantro yogurt dressing. THE BOMB DIGGITY.

Total net carbs today 24 g.
  • anglyn1
    Breakfast: coffee w/ hwc
    Lunch: tuna w/ tomato
    Snack: iced coffee w/ cream
    Dinner: pulled pork, brisket, green beans
    Snack: TBD
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Breakfast: Nothing, I'm trying IF
    Lunch: Ruled me's kung pow chicken with cauliflower rice (although much larger portion than on the website!)
    Dinner: Sausages with cauliflower mash, broccoli and onion gravy
  • anglyn1
    Lunch: Salmon with broccoli and green beans
    Dinner: steak and veggie stir fry
    Snack: tbd