Team: Die Lard

Replies

• misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Hi All... I Hope everyone has had a nice weekend and congrats to all the winners!
    Feeling a little under the weather for the last few days, so I'll start my exercise regime up again tomorrow.
    Cheers!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Sorry about your dog, schmitz. :( Mine ripped his ACL 4 years ago, had surgery and is back to about 75%. No pain though. Just $$$.

Great goals, ladies! I've increased my coffee squats to 10 per cup plus I've been adding an extra 10 here and there. I'll also do the killer arm video at least once a day and get a minimum of 10 running miles on my feet this week. I'm also going to try to limit my eating out to as little as possible this week as that always wreaks havoc on the scale.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    1st - gethntysear - 1.90%
    2nd - GotToBeMe11 - 1.31%
    3rd - kayak97 - 1.29%

WOOHOO, awesome job folks!!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    edited April 2016
    Good morning!!!

Congratulations!!!!
    Die Lard
    1st - gethntysear - 1.90%
    2nd - GotToBeMe11 - 1.31%
    3rd - kayak97 - 1.29%

I did some meal prep yesterday, I hope this will help with my food intake this week. I got out of the bed a little earlier and did 10 minutes of an exercise DVD and will go to the gym tonight. I am going to attempt to do the 5 minute arm exercise video that Mimi posted on my lunchtime.

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Nice job everyone! Meal prep Monday. Keeping on track this week no matter what!
  • mmcqueen927
    OMG Mimi!! My arms are killing me, that was hard.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 2016
    First let me say....I very rarely swear. It's got to be major before I drop the F bomb.

So, having said that...OMFG!! That f*@king arm workout was f*@king brutal!!! My arms feel like jello!!! Ohhhhh, the BURN!!! @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn I don't know whether to love or hate you for sharing that video! Let's just say I love it but my arms are f*@king cursing you!! LOL!! Holy Moly!! That kills! :smiley:

EDIT: I even had a hard time typing this because my arms feel like wet limp noodles!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    LMAO, that video is BRUTAL!!! It's so encouraging that others hate it as much as I do!!! I just hope it shows some results after 30 days of it or I'll hunt her down and strangle her BEFORE I do the video - God knows you wouldn't be able to afterwards!
  • dixedreg
    LMAO, that video is BRUTAL!!! It's so encouraging that others hate it as much as I do!!! I just hope it shows some results after 30 days of it or I'll hunt her down and strangle her BEFORE I do the video - God knows you wouldn't be able to afterwards!

Wow! Now I'm intrigued. I'm going to try it today. I'll report back. My laptop has voice recognition so I really won't need my arms. :D
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    Hello Team Die Lard! Thanks, Mimi, for sharing your pain! I'm going to have to try the arm video tonight. I guess torture loves company!
  • Kayak97
    edited April 2016
    Last week several people mentioned wanting to drink more water. Here is a great article with helpful tips and tricks: http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/20-life-hacks-for-drinking-more-water/
  • Kayak97
    Not sure that link worked; I'll try it again later from my regular computer.
  • dixedreg
    Kayak97 wrote: »
    Hello Team Die Lard! Thanks, Mimi, for sharing your pain! I'm going to have to try the arm video tonight. I guess torture loves company!

It was pain. Relentless, burning, someone have mercy on me... Pain. Worst 5 minutes of my life. I'll try it again tomorrow.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 2016
    dixedreg wrote: »
    Kayak97 wrote: »

It was pain. Relentless, burning, someone have mercy on me... Pain. Worst 5 minutes of my life. I'll try it again tomorrow.

Isn't that AWFUL!! LOL Awfully GOOD! :smiley::wink:

I was planning on doing it again today but my arms are still sore from yesterday!
  • mmcqueen927
    Mine too @Serendipity0913 :) , I am skipping today and I will do it again tomorrow.
    @dixedreg - I agree!! Its a burn that stays with you for a little while :p.
  • Kayak97
    edited April 2016
    I love this song by Addison Road whenever I need some motivation. "Change in the Making"
    This is redemption's story
    With every step that I'm taking
    Every day, you're chipping away
    What I don't need
    This is me under construction
    This is my pride being broken
    And every day I'm closer to who I'm meant to be
    I'm a change in the making

Great pick-me-up at the end of the day when I'm tired!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Ooooh, I'm liking the updated likes and awesomes on the group posts - woohoo, good job MFP!
  • bpkal
    bpkal Posts: 59 Member
    vacation ends tomorrow and i'm terrified to weigh in on Friday (no scale this week). I've been exercising a couple hours every day, but not as much as "usual". We've been relatively good with food - lots of grilled fish, salads, veggies...but also liberal with the vino. i think all in all i'd be happy if i held even this week...fingers crossed...MFP still showing a deficit (keep on tracking!)
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Sometimes you just have to live your life and enjoy your vacation - that's what they're for! ;)
  • Kayak97
    "Every time I make the choice to get up and exercise, every time I make a healthy food choice, it takes me to a new level of commitment." - Abby Rike, Season 8, The Biggest Loser

"If you keep a positive attitude and keep striving toward your goals, they can be attained. I'm living proof of that." - Helen Phillips, Season 7 Winner, The Biggest Loser