Skinny Jeans with Flats or Boots...

tybrummilehigh2016
tybrummilehigh2016 Posts: 65 Member
edited April 2016 in Chit-Chat
What do you ladies and fashion maniacs prefer?

Replies

• lisarey1977
    lisarey1977 Posts: 35 Member
    Boots for me till its sandal weather. Which it was lovely today X
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Both! It depends on where I am going and what I am doing. I know, not really helpful.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    My calves are too fat for boots. :'(
    I just want to be like the cute girls with skinnies and boots.
  • lesdebo
    lesdebo Posts: 39 Member
    Both are cute
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    Melmel, you can get boots wider for the calves. You like to rock skinnies? You have a cute beautiful smile from the pic I see
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Melmel, you can get boots wider for the calves. You like to rock skinnies? You have a cute beautiful smile from the pic I see

thank you! ;)
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    I had to get wide calf boots 2 years ago due to my weight gain. It was only a month or 2 ago that my old boots zipped back over my calves again. Skinny jeans look cute with tie booties and flats too. And sandals.
  • LisaMarieSwain
    LisaMarieSwain Posts: 9 Member
    I am not comfortable in skinny jeans; I like boot cut with my boots (which have a normal heal - nearly flat) and flats are for Saturdays :)4w3mjc43nthw.jpg
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Both, but if wearing flats or sandals, roll up your hem a couple of times to show the ankles.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    I like boot cut too, unfortunately they always seem to run long, so they either drag on the floor, or I have to wear a much higher heel or platform than I'd like to.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Skinny jeans look funny on me, if I had my way I'd be buying flare pants lol
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    I can't wear skinny jeans #skwaatProblems
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    I usually wear tall boots but am going to try flats now that the warmer weather is approaching.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    What kind of boots are we talking. like Ankle boots which always looks cute with skinny jeans or boots that they go inside of which is a look I sport often cause I got a pair of awesome boots last fall. And flats like ballet flats? Only in summer. Heels are always way more fun
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    I think the only hard and fast rule for skinny jeans is that you have to have a vagina. Beyond that, if they fit, and they flatter, then you're good to go.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    i always wear big boots

i am looking for a pair of witchy ankle boots now as well, im so summery B)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    I think the only hard and fast rule for skinny jeans is that you have to have a vagina. Beyond that, if they fit, and they flatter, then you're good to go.

You win the internet for today. I just snorted my coffee.
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    Lol
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    Riding boots ect tony birch
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    I definitely prefer boots, and so I usually only wear skinny jeans in the colder months. I feel like a lot of girls can rock skinny jeans with flats, but I just don't think I'm one of them. It just looks...off.