Cat pics!

auntstephie321
auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
Can people just post their pictures of their cats here please. I get bored at times and would like to see cute pictures of cats or kittens to entertain me. I have plenty of pics of my own cats but I know what they look like.

Thank you!

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Here is my 15 year old, blind, "Oscar" . He was a rescue after hurricane Katrina. He is my lover boy! Rotten, as he should be! :)
  • auntstephie321
    @karlottap awe he's super sweet, I love old cats
  • auntstephie321
    @60to35 awe kitten butts <3
  • auntstephie321
    @Astharteea they are so beautiful
  • auntstephie321
    I'm the same way. We only go away for a couple days at a time because of them. Pnut I swear is part of my soul. I sound crazy when I talk about her lol.
  • Astharteea
    Astharteea Posts: 105 Member
    @auntstephie321 Pnut is so so sweet.
    Yes, I know what you mean about sounding crazy when talking about ur pets. I feel that way too...thank god I'm married otherwise I would be the stereotype.
    Not that I care anyway.
    I love these cats. Sometimes Tosha when He lies on my stomach he touches my face with his paw and looks in my eyes like he's trying to say something. It sounds strange but it's true and I love him. I only feel guilty for not allowing them to go outside. They want too and I know they should be out, in the sun chasing butterflies...but if something was to happen to them I would die. I would never recover. That's enough crazy talk for one night :)
  • Astharteea
    Astharteea Posts: 105 Member
    edited April 2016
    @petunia773 Harlie is a sweetheart. I love to see pics of any pet, except reptiles, they give me the creeps.
    @auntstephie321 Some cats are just skittish, I like to think that is just their nature and it has nothing to do with their past. Is Madrid cuddly? Any of them sleep in bed with you? You have others?
  • auntstephie321
    @petunia773 oh my he's so big, what a lovey
  • auntstephie321
    @Astharteea domesticated cats should not be outside, sadly there are many dangers out there for them and there life expectancy drops dramatically. Don't feel bad you are doing the best possible for them.

Both pnut and Madrid sleep with us. It took Madrid a while to warm up, now she sleeps either on my pillow or between our pillows. Pnut sleeps right in the middle of the bed and she and Madrid get jealous of each other and compete to be the closest one to me. That's the only reason they tolerate each other cuz the both want to be next to me. Lol.

Since Madrid lived outside for a while I think it made her skittish, she's very defensive. But she's gotten so much better.