Yay! First workout after baby!

I just had to come and give myself some "WOO HOO's"! I had my son 7 weeks ago via C-Section and I have been telling myself to "hit the gym" to get back into shape and get healthy for my son and to get ready for my wedding...Well, I DID IT! I only did 30 minutes, 20 on elliptical and 10 on the bike but after not working out for nearly a year, MAN it felt good! I was on restriction from exercise during my WHOLE pregnancy because of blood pressure and other things but WOO HOO :-) Now I am off to do my crunchies!

Replies

• abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    I just had to come and give myself some "WOO HOO's"! I had my son 7 weeks ago via C-Section and I have been telling myself to "hit the gym" to get back into shape and get healthy for my son and to get ready for my wedding...Well, I DID IT! I only did 30 minutes, 20 on elliptical and 10 on the bike but after not working out for nearly a year, MAN it felt good! I was on restriction from exercise during my WHOLE pregnancy because of blood pressure and other things but WOO HOO :-) Now I am off to do my crunchies!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    WTG!!!!
  • denyann
    denyann Posts: 15
    Good for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Great job!! I know first hand that is not easy to do!!

Keep up the excellent work!!:flowerforyou:
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!