Up, down, all around (w/pics)

Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
UP, DOWN, ALL AROUND...that's the journey I've been on! My body is a work in progress, ever changing. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. But, the moral of my story is that I never give up! I'm not really sure where I'm headed...but looking at these pics shows me that the # on the scale really doesn't matter...because from 151 to 148 (the two pics on the right) is only a 3 lb difference, but look at the HUGE difference in my body composition!

pizap.com14601359376491_zpsgolpypvk.jpg

Left to right: 10 months after my baby at 122 lbs in 2012, during my final NPC Figure Competition at 124 lbs in 2014, after I went crazy eating whatever I wanted at 151 lbs in 2015, and now at 148lbs in 2016 working to get back to...well, I'm not really sure. To where I'm comfortable I suppose.

Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Thanks for the inspiration! It's awesome this is a lifestyle change for you and no matter what you are focused on being healthy and happy.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    IcassI wrote: »
    Thanks for the inspiration! It's awesome this is a lifestyle change for you and no matter what you are focused on being healthy and happy.

Yes, my lovely friend, thank you!
  • healthylili2015
    healthylili2015 Posts: 24 Member
    You look amazing! That's when you can really see that it's really just a number!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    You look amazing! That's when you can really see that it's really just a number!

Thank you! Yes, it's a really hard concept to wrap my mind around and haven't fully accepted it yet. But I'm working on it ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!