This is the coolest....

Well losing weight was not one of my top new years resolutions.. but I knew that it was time to get healthy. And after doing my own charting and tracking I came across this site and fell in love with it.

I have had a tremendous amount of things happen to me with in the few days into the new year. Losing weight was just something that I subcounciously began to do and now I have feel in love with becoming healthier.

I hope that this site, this year, this new me becomes something that I will always remember.

Replies

• JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Well losing weight was not one of my top new years resolutions.. but I knew that it was time to get healthy. And after doing my own charting and tracking I came across this site and fell in love with it.

I have had a tremendous amount of things happen to me with in the few days into the new year. Losing weight was just something that I subcounciously began to do and now I have feel in love with becoming healthier.

I hope that this site, this year, this new me becomes something that I will always remember.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Welcome to MFP. hope the new year is a great one for yoU!
  • fishernd
    fishernd Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome! It's a great feeling to have when you get the urge to just eat healthy and be healthy for the sake of it! Without the pressure of resolutions, and the amazing resources and support of this site, you will reach your goals!

Best of luck!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome to MFP Juanita:flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Welcome! I feel the same way, this site is awesome!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome we're glad to have ya!!! :flowerforyou:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Thanks for the motivation

59139.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • mrsmobtlship1
    mrsmobtlship1 Posts: 3 Member
    Good luck to you, I have tried different sites and haven't really used this one until just a few days ago and I really like it...Go for it, you can do it.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Welcome! This site is a great site for encouragement, insights...and caring.

Enjoy your journey, and keep the MFP communication going! Cheers!