Open diary? Need ideas! :)

Anyone want to add me who's willing to keep their diary open like I am? Helps with food ideas and accountability in my opinion, both of which are needed for me! Thanks :)

Replies

• ralostaz2000
    ralostaz2000 Posts: 135 Member
    How can I add u? I have open diary and I am willing to share
  • fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    My diary is open, but I eat lots of rubbish sometimes.
  • ralostaz2000
    My diary is open, but I eat lots of rubbish sometimes.
    how can i view other's diary?

• AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Feel free to send me a friend request - my diary is open. It isn't always that great as I love me some treats, but I manage to stay under my calorie goal most days. I log in a pretty detailed way, but sometimes skip days when I'm super busy.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Feel free to add me as well but only dinner will give you ideas honestly lol. My breakfast, lunch and snacks RARELY change. It's almost always the same chicken and veggies lunch plus some fruit for a mid morning snack and a packaged breakfast. But my dinner changes a lot!
  • kellypauley
    kellypauley Posts: 1 Member
    How do you find some body on here
  • ralostaz2000
    Feel free to send me a friend request - my diary is open. It isn't always that great as I love me some treats, but I manage to stay under my calorie goal most days. I log in a pretty detailed way, but sometimes skip days when I'm super busy.

How can I add u?
  • ralostaz2000

Same question here Kelly
  • Golferdrone
    Golferdrone Posts: 68 Member
    Open, mostly repeat meals
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member

Same question here Kelly

Click the username and it will take you to their profile. Then there's an "add friend" button
  • MrsB10305
    MrsB10305 Posts: 10 Member
    My diary is open and I just started logging again. I'm always interested in looking at what others eat so I will probably add some of you as well! :)
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    mine is open. I sometimes forget to add dinner since I know the calories of all my go-to meals but otherwise I keep a very accurate log.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Ill be hhappy to add you. My diary is open and i started posting recipes for dinners. I have a picky husband and 2 kids so im on the search of healthy meals that makes every one happy including my mfp calorie bank. And if anyone else would like to add me feel free
  • JustRenee155
    JustRenee155 Posts: 11 Member
    Most of you have sent me a request and I have sent out requests to those that posted and have not- let's do this! :)
  • juliayadda
    juliayadda Posts: 33 Member
    open diary and I plan on updating more for a challenge in May.
  • milmil89
    milmil89 Posts: 43 Member
    I have an open diary of you want to take a look. I'm always up for new ideas too
  • JustRenee155
    JustRenee155 Posts: 11 Member
    Add me! :)
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    My dairy is open. I'm back to logging, so it will fill out. But my food is quite the same most of the time. I'm a picky eater, so there are not a lot of things that I really like to eat x'D

But whoever wants to add me - please do, I'm always in search of more ideas what to try eating :P
  • caughtredhandd83
    caughtredhandd83 Posts: 28 Member
    Mine's open, feel free to add me! I could use some extra ideas and support too. I cook a lot so you'll see a lot of recipe based foods. Let me know if there's any recipes you're curious about. :)
  • figandthistle
    figandthistle Posts: 6 Member
    My diary is open. Feel free to add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!