Hey You All.

Hey I just wanted to say hello to eveyone on here. This is a new thing for me and I'm excited at losing as much weight as I can. Go me!! :smile: .
And hopefully I'll be meeting some cool people on here to help me get through this rough time in my life.

Love You All
Jamie

Replies

• Hey I just wanted to say hello to eveyone on here. This is a new thing for me and I'm excited at losing as much weight as I can. Go me!! :smile: .
    And hopefully I'll be meeting some cool people on here to help me get through this rough time in my life.

Love You All
    Jamie
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME!! You'll love it here. There are lots of people here to talk to, get advice from, joke around with, and to support you in your journey.
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    The crew on the MFP are fantastic! Great encouragement and insights....and just plain 'ol life building stuff. You came to the right place.

Know that whenever you get to the rough times, or have questions, I encourage you to get onto this MFP site and post your request. Someone is here to positively respond.

Be at peace...and do your best! :smile:
  • Welcome, Jamie! :flowerforyou: You're going to have a lot of fun on this site! The folks are so encouraging, and supportive! Good luck with meeting your goals! Keep posting! :happy:

:heart: Button---San Antonio, TX