LOSE WEIGHT FAST- THE RIGHT WAY :)

Follow this plan and you are guaranteed to lose weight fast! Even without exercising you will lose weight. The first couple of days you might be hungry but after that you will realize how much food your body actually needs. Now, in the beginning I followed this plan religiously and that is how I lost weight fast! I also did light exerising so I could stick to this plan. Now, I have added just a few things- like greek yogurt, to my plan and stepped up the exercising. Also, if you need to up the food and are feeling hungry add more vegetables into your diet. Follow this plan and allow yourself to also have a protein bar. The great thing about this diet plan is that it is all fresh foods! Your body will feel great!! When I first decided to change my lifestyle and eat healthy I did a gentle cleance (Renew Life Total Body Cleanse is a great option) which got rid of all the junk and toxins, helping me start my new diet. HERE IT IS: 2 servings of protein, 4 servings of veggies, 3 servings of fruit, and 2 servings of starches

DETAILED FOOD LIST:

PROTEINS…..2 Servings Daily

*BEEF- HIGH FAT- TWICE A WEEK ONLY, NEVER 2 DAYS IN A ROW
Arm Roast: 5 ½ oz.
Chuck Roast: 5 ½ oz.
Rump Roast: 5 ½ oz.
Ground Sirloin: 5 ½ oz.
Club Steak: 5 ½ oz.
Flank Steak: 5 ½ oz.
Round Steak: 5 ½ oz.
Sirloin Steak: 5 ½ oz.
T-Bone Steak: 5 ½ oz.
Lamb Loin: 5 ½ oz.
Ground Turkey: 5 ½ oz.

VEAL- MEDIUM- UNLIMITED CHOICE
Cutlet: 6 ½ oz.
Rump: 6 ½ oz.
Chop: 6 ½ oz.

POULTRY- LOW FAT- UNLIMITED CHOICE
Chicken Breast: 8 oz.
Turkey Breast: 7 oz.

LIVER- LOW FAT- UNLIMITED CHOICE
Beef Liver: 6 oz.
Calf Liver: 6 oz.
Chicken Liver: 6 oz.

FISH- LOW FAT- UNLIMITED
Striped Bass: 7 oz.
Cod: 8 oz.
Flounder: 8 oz.
Haddock: 8 oz.
Halibut (Steamed): 7 oz.
Lake Perch: 7 oz.
Fresh Tuna: 7 oz.
Dolphin: 7 oz.
Lobster: 7 oz.
Shrimp (Fresh): 7 oz.
Sole: 7 oz.
Whitefish: 7 oz.
Orange Roughy: 8 oz.
Scrod: 8 oz.
Red Snapper: 7 oz.
Grouper: 7 oz.
Yellow Tail: 7 oz.
Bluefish: 8 oz.

FISH-ONLY 2 TIMES PER WEEK
Swordfish: 7 oz.
Crab (Steamed): 7 oz.
Salmon Steak: 5 ½ oz.
Scallops: 8 oz.
Tuna (Water packed): 6 oz.

DAIRY AND EGGS- 3 TIMES PER WEEK
Cottage Cheese 1% Fat: 7 oz.
1 Large Egg and Cottage Cheese: 4 oz.
Eggs: 3 Large

LIQUIDS
Fresh Water: 8 – 8 oz. glasses daily
Tea or Coffee: 2 cups daily
Diet Pop (no colas): 2 – 12 oz. cans
Crystal Light (in place of diet pop): 2 glasses
Herbal Tea: No restriction
Parsley Tea: As needed
Decaffeinated Coffee: No restriction

VEGETABLES- 4 SERVINGS DAILY; ½ CUP COOKED OR 1 CUP RAW
Asparagus: 1 cup
Bean Sprouts: 1 cup
Broccoli: 1 cup
Cabbage: 1 cup
Cauliflower: 1 cup
Celery: 1 large stalk
Chard: 1 cup
Cucumber: ½ medium
Egg Plant: 1 cup
Green Onions: 5 small
Lettuce or Endive: 1 cup
Mushrooms: 1 cup
Mustard Greens: 1 cup
Okra: 1 cup
Peppers (Green): ½ medium
Radishes: 10 medium
Spinach or Kale: 1 cup
Squash (Summer): 1 cup
String Beans (Wax, green, or yellow): 1 cup
Tomatoes: 1 small
Turnip Sprouts: 1 cup
Zucchini: 1 cup

FRUITS- 3 SERVINGS DAILY; DO NOT EAT AFTER 6PM AND DO NOT MIX
Grapes: 10 regular
Apple: 1 small
Apricot: 3 medium
Blueberries: ¼ cup
Cantaloupe: 1 cup
Cherries: 9 medium
Grapefruit: ½ medium
Lemon: 1 small
Orange: 1 small
Peach: 1 small
Pineapple: ¾ cup
Prunes: 2 medium
Strawberries: 12 small
Watermelon: 1 cup diced

STARCHES- 2 SERVINGS DAILY
Diet Bread: 1 slice
Melba Toast (unseasoned): 2 slices
Akmak Cracker: ½
Breadstick (Diet Stella D ‘Orol): ½ stick
Rice Cake (unsalted): 1 cake per day
Millers Bran: 2 tbsp.
Kavli Crispy Bread, thin: 1 wafer
Corn Tortillas (6” dia.): ½ tortilla
Ryvta Cracker: 1 cracker

STARCHES- ONLY 3 TIMES PER WEEK
Baked Potato: ½ small
Brown Rice: ¼ cup cooked

FATS
Land O’Lakes Light Butter: 1 tbsp. daily
Kraft Free: 1 tbsp. (1 time per week in place of light butter)

ALSO

YOU MUST HAVE ¼ to ½ tsp. Morton’s Lite Salt Daily (Potassium)

AND only drink Skim Milk: 4 oz. per day

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Thanks for this and I'm glad it worked for you.

That seems like a lot of effort and tracking for me, though. I would rather just watch my calorie intake and exercise, because there is no way I would be able to maintain that method of eating, and will probably just gain any lost weight back.
  • carolinefaith
    carolinefaith Posts: 46 Member
    I thought the same thing at first but it became soooooo easy! :) you could always try it for a week and see how you like it!
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Thank You for all the information looks interesting I will need to check it out looks a bit complacated at first glance but I may try it!
  • carolinefaith
    You should! My mom did it and she lost 22 pounds!
  • Mellowkmc21
    Mellowkmc21 Posts: 5 Member
    This looks EXACTLY identical to Medical Weight Loss Clinic. Except that you have to have nutrients in between your meals so your metabolism is constantly going. It does work but it's a LOT of effort. Too much for me that I stopped doing it. I hated eating chicken for every lunch and dinner. It got old quick and not a lot of variety.....but it does work...:D
  • carolinefaith
    Ya but why did you only eat chicken? There are so many different types of proteins on the list and honestly this diet is not hard to follow at all. It's one of the easiest to me and one of the healthiest! I have lost 12 pounds in about 3 weeks! And it's only a hard plan to follow if you don't use things like spices or take the time to plan out your meals!
  • Granny5015
    Granny5015 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m having surgery in a couple of weeks and will be in a cast for 10 weeks. I’m trying to find a new life-style way of eating that will allow me to lose weight while I’m unable to exercise after my surgery. How much prep time is needed for these meals? I have an eight-year-old grandson who will be helping me, but there is only so much that he can do also. I really don’t want to gain the little bit of weight I have lost in the past monthBecause I am unable to walk.
    Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
  • Alison7343
    Alison7343 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Granny5015, best of luck with your surgery. I don't find that these meals take more time to prep, but they take some planning. I have to be more careful in my shopping habits, and make sure that I have lots of veggies and salad on hand. I buy lots of veggies, protein for every meal, cheese sticks for snacks, small packs of almonds. Very few carbs, and less fruit than I used to eat. Meals are easy to put together, if my fridge is full.
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 694 Member
    incredibly restrictive and totally unnecessary and no mention of CICO principles. Post should be deleted before someone assumes this is good advice.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Necro thread
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 694 Member
    ah crap didn't even notice.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    I’m a Debbie Downer :p
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,097 Member
    Follow this plan and you are guaranteed to lose weight fast! Even without exercising you will lose weight. The first couple of days you might be hungry but after that you will realize how much food your body actually needs. Now, in the beginning I followed this plan religiously and that is how I lost weight fast! I also did light exerising so I could stick to this plan. Now, I have added just a few things- like greek yogurt, to my plan and stepped up the exercising. Also, if you need to up the food and are feeling hungry add more vegetables into your diet. Follow this plan and allow yourself to also have a protein bar. The great thing about this diet plan is that it is all fresh foods! Your body will feel great!! When I first decided to change my lifestyle and eat healthy I did a gentle cleance (Renew Life Total Body Cleanse is a great option) which got rid of all the junk and toxins, helping me start my new diet. HERE IT IS: 2 servings of protein, 4 servings of veggies, 3 servings of fruit, and 2 servings of starches

DETAILED FOOD LIST:
    omitted to condense

How does a protein bar qualify as fresh food?

• gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    What’s a necropsy thread? OP is absurd.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    gophermatt wrote: »
    What’s a necropsy thread? OP is absurd.
    An old thread. This one is from 2011.
  • Annie_01
    Granny5015 wrote: »
    I’m having surgery in a couple of weeks and will be in a cast for 10 weeks. I’m trying to find a new life-style way of eating that will allow me to lose weight while I’m unable to exercise after my surgery. How much prep time is needed for these meals? I have an eight-year-old grandson who will be helping me, but there is only so much that he can do also. I really don’t want to gain the little bit of weight I have lost in the past monthBecause I am unable to walk.
    Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Your body requires a lot of energy to heal. Please do some research before cutting your calories drastically during recovery time. Try eating at sedentary maintenance at least for a while.
  • Annie_01
    WOW It is old.

Granny's post was new though so maybe our posts will help her.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,481 Member
    @Granny5015, welcome to MFP.

What has been said is correct. Eat at sedentary maintenance while you are recovering.

Because you are a granny, I am too, and will be bed bound, make sure you are getting plenty of protein. This will help preserve your muscles even though you are not moving.

As I don't know your weight I would say aim for .8g per lbs of your ideal bodyweight (mid BMI).

I try to get 25-35g min per meal as it is absorbed better in higher doses as we age.

If you start your own thread asking for guidance you will probably get better replies than taking your question onto this old thread.

Cheers, h.