REGISTRATION CLOSED: Biggest Loser Challenge - May 2016

Replies

• robinred2
    robinred2 Posts: 59 Member
    Username: robinred2
    Y/N to Additional Teams: n
    Comments/Suggestions: Glad you are continuing. I have done so badly this month; and want another chance.
  • mld32808
    mld32808 Posts: 4 Member
    I would like to be added for the month of may
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Cfkearney
    I'm new so yes!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi I'm interested in joining! I would be a new team member. Pick me! Pick me! :smiley:

Username: treebek:
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    @awakenbeauty51 @mld32808 @Cfkearney and @treebek I've got you all on a team. I just need to know what day of the week you weigh-in
  • Andreacampbell444
    Andreacampbell444 Posts: 24 Member
    I would love to join. im new to this and not sure how it works, but looking forward to it. Thank u

Username Andreacampbell444
    Yes to the terms and conditions
  • Serendipity0913
    What day do you weigh-in @Andreacampbell444
  • Andreacampbell444
    Nomally on a monday morning
  • Serendipity0913
    Perfect! @Andreacampbell444 I just created an additional team and it's only you at this point. Don't worry, there will be more to come. Once you start to see people joining your team feel free to go into your team's discussion thread and introduce yourself.

Welcome!
  • Andreacampbell444
    I cant wait to get started!! How many people are in a team?
  • Serendipity0913
    At this point, there's 25 to a team which is an increase over the 15 per team we had for April. I'm not done forming the teams yet though, so that may go up.

If you're interested in looking at the teams and participants that have been created so far go to the Results Spreadsheet link located under announcements. As I mentioned you are the only person on your team right now but that will change.
  • Andreacampbell444
    Ive had a look at the spreadsheet, the team names are great!! Im looking forward to shifting some weight with the other team members. Thanks Serendipity0913 xx
  • fancnanc1
    fancnanc1 Posts: 6 Member
    fancnanc1
    Yes! Thanks!
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    @awakenbeauty51 @mld32808 @Cfkearney and @treebek I've got you all on a team. I just need to know what day of the week you weigh-in[/

hi what day do i weigh in
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    cynbet69 wrote: »
    @awakenbeauty51 @mld32808 @Cfkearney and @treebek I've got you all on a team. I just need to know what day of the week you weigh-in[/

hi what day do i weigh in

never mind i had a brain freeze lol
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    I thought I commented. YES!
    Lshona
  • Serendipity0913
    lshona wrote: »
    I thought I commented. YES!
    Lshona

Yep, I've got you. You're on Team: Booty Busters
  • afhcreate
    afhcreate Posts: 17 Member
    Question. I notice you acknowledge some people but have yet to acknowledge me. This happened in April too and I did not get on a team. Why? And tks for replying.
  • Serendipity0913
    afhcreate wrote: »
    Question. I notice you acknowledge some people but have yet to acknowledge me. This happened in April too and I did not get on a team. Why? And tks for replying.

You are on Team Now and Thin. If you look at the spreadsheet you'll see your name listed. You'll also see that you were included in the message to all members of the team under Now and Thin's discussion thread. I'm sorry if you felt excluded, it wasn't my intention.

Back the end of March I had posted a question in the discussion form to see if there would be any interest if I were to start a BL Group. I had lots of interest so I went ahead and created it. I think what happened is you expressed interest but didn't go to the group to join. As a result you were missed. By the time I realized how many people thought they had joined it was just to many for me to accommodate. I then had to create a waiting list. As spots became available I filled them.

Hopefully this makes sense. We're glad you're here now and we look forward to moving forward in our weight loss journey together.

• RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    I'm new too. This should be a great motivator for me to keep going. How do I get my stating weight to you?
This discussion has been closed.