REGISTRATION CLOSED: Biggest Loser Challenge - May 2016

Replies

• sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited April 2016
    sandkp wrote: »
    I am NEW. Just found this challenge. Can you put me on the list for the May Challenge please?

Absolutely @sandkp Thanks for joining us. Feel free to poke around in the threads to get familiar with how things work. The setup will be very similar for May. There's a great bunch of people here that offer great tips, suggestions, support and above all friendship.

I'm in the process of getting everything set up for May. Once it's ready I'll send a link to the new group for May.

@serendipity0913...was looking for May links but never mind... my phone and brain were not connecting... I found it. Thanks for the add!!!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    I'm new too. This should be a great motivator for me to keep going. How do I get my stating weight to you?

All I need right now is your day in which you will be weighing in. Whatever you choose it must stay the same throughout the challenge. I'll get your starting weight in a bit
  • Cuddlefish08
    Cuddlefish08 Posts: 16 Member
    I would like to join and I am new!
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Anabug81
  • Serendipity0913
    @Cuddlefish08 and @Anabug81 you two are also on Team Wishful Shrinking. Welcome! :smile:
  • Geckobites
    Geckobites Posts: 2 Member
    Username: GeckoBites
    Y/N to Additional Teams: I'd like to join just one to give it full commitment. Adding more teams to compete against is always welcome. But it's a lot of work to admin.
    Comments/Suggestions: This will be my first month so no suggestions yet.
  • Serendipity0913
    @Geckobites I have placed you on Team Belly Flat. You are the first person on this team. Don't worry, there will be more soon. Welcome :smile:
  • cjmom12711
    cjmom12711 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm interested in May challenge
  • Serendipity0913
    cjmom12711 wrote: »
    I'm interested in May challenge

That's great! We'd love to have you. I have put you on Team Belly Flat. I will send an invite to the May group. Once there you'll want to go to the discussion thread for Team Belly Flat and introduce yourself. I'll also need the day you will be weighing in. It can be any day of the week as long as it's consistent over the month.

Welcome!
  • sprykston
    sprykston Posts: 45 Member
    New and interested in joining for the month of May challenge.
  • Serendipity0913
    sprykston wrote: »
    New and interested in joining for the month of May challenge.

Fantastic! I'll send you an invite to the May challenge. You will be on Team Belly Flat. Once you join the group you'll see a discussion thread for your team. You'll want to pop in there and introduce yourself. Thanks for joining and good luck!
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    New and interested in May Challenge!
  • Serendipity0913
    dtplow wrote: »
    New and interested in May Challenge!

Excellent! I have placed you on Team Head Over Meals. I will send you an invite so that you are a member of the May BL Challenge.

Looking forward to losing with you!
  • awakenbeauty51
    awakenbeauty51 Posts: 35 Member
    @awakenbeauty51 @mld32808 @Cfkearney and @treebek I've got you all on a team. I just need to know what day of the week you weigh-in

I weigh on Monday's.
  • vrokhfit
    vrokhfit Posts: 55 Member
    Hi! I'm new and interested in joining!! I can weight in any day, but tend to do Monday's
  • robinred2
    robinred2 Posts: 59 Member
    How can I see who is on my team "Thin and Now"
  • TammyR429
    TammyR429 Posts: 12 Member
    I found my name on a May team, but I don't think I'm in the group yet.

For May Challenge:
    Username: TammyR429
    Team Name: Now and Thin
    Starting Weight: 204.3 (last weigh-in for April)
    Weigh-in day: Monday
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    robinred2 wrote: »
    How can I see who is on my team "Thin and Now"

Hi @robinred2!! Use this link...

Go to the bottom of the screen and click on the Now and Thin tab. You will find us there. You will also notice your name is in red because Sunday was your weighin day. Don't forget to visit our group thread and introduce yourself to the team.

TammyR429 wrote: »
    I found my name on a May team, but I don't think I'm in the group yet.
    For May Challenge:
    Username: TammyR429
    Team Name: Now and Thin
    Starting Weight: 204.3 (last weigh-in for April)
    Weigh-in day: Monday

@TammyR429...You're in!! Please visit the group thread and introduce yourself to the team. We will be posting mini challenges soon and would love for you to participate.
  • sinnybri
    sinnybri Posts: 1,174 Member
    I'd like to join for May if it's not too late? I'm new too.
  • Serendipity0913
    @awakenbeauty51 @mld32808 @Cfkearney and @treebek I've got you all on a team. I just need to know what day of the week you weigh-in

I weigh on Monday's.

I just need your starting weight then as of Monday
This discussion has been closed.