REGISTRATION CLOSED: Biggest Loser Challenge - May 2016

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    icozaFB87 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new and interested in joining!! I can weight in any day, but tend to do Monday's

I've put you on Team Head Over Meals. I've also listed you as a Monday weigh-in. It doesn't matter which day you use as long as it's consistent throughout the month. If you decide Monday isn't going to work for you then I need to know before May 1. There won't be changes after then.

Also, if you're going with Monday then I need your weight as of Monday, Apr 25
  • Serendipity0913
    robinred2 wrote: »
    How can I see who is on my team "Thin and Now"

If you look under Announcements in the group you'll see a thread titled "Results Spreadsheet". Click on the link and it will take you to the spreadsheet. At the bottom of the spreadsheet you find a colored tab for each team name. Locate your team and you'll see all your team mates. Let me know if you need further help.
  • Serendipity0913
    sinnybri wrote: »
    I'd like to join for May if it's not too late? I'm new too.

@sinnybri I've put you on Team Head Over Meals. I'll need the day of the week you'll be weighing in. If that days is Sat, Sun, Mon or Tues then I need your current weight, otherwise, you'll submit your starting weight later on this week after you weigh-in.
  • nsgmom04
    nsgmom04 Posts: 101 Member
    nsgmom04
    yest
  • awakenbeauty51
    awakenbeauty51 Posts: 35 Member
    @awakenbeauty51 @mld32808 @Cfkearney and @treebek I've got you all on a team. I just need to know what day of the week you weigh-in

I weigh on Monday's.

I just need your starting weight then as of Monday

Sorry I didn't leave it earlier! My current weight is 176.8
  • ElsieAlbaVega
    ElsieAlbaVega Posts: 4 Member
    ElsieAlbaVega
    Yes
  • vrokhfit
    vrokhfit Posts: 55 Member
    icozaFB87 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new and interested in joining!! I can weight in any day, but tend to do Monday's

I've put you on Team Head Over Meals. I've also listed you as a Monday weigh-in. It doesn't matter which day you use as long as it's consistent throughout the month. If you decide Monday isn't going to work for you then I need to know before May 1. There won't be changes after then.

Also, if you're going with Monday then I need your weight as of Monday, Apr 25

Perfect! Monday it is! I'm looking forward to this!
    4/25 weight was 243.4

Thanks!
  • sinnybri
    sinnybri Posts: 1,174 Member
    @Serendipity0913 I'd like to weigh in on Mondays if that's ok? My start weight is 163lb. How does this work do we get an invite to the challenge in May?
  • Serendipity0913
    ElsieAlbaVega
    Yes

What day will you be weighing in? If it's Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue or Wed then I need your starting weight. If it's later then I'll get your starting weight on Thur or Fri when you weigh in
  • Serendipity0913
    sinnybri wrote: »
    @Serendipity0913 I'd like to weigh in on Mondays if that's ok? My start weight is 163lb. How does this work do we get an invite to the challenge in May?

I've updated your day and weight in the spreadsheet. I think I sent you an invite but if not you can find the group here:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016

There should be a button you click to join.
  • nsgmom04
    nsgmom04 Posts: 101 Member
    I would like to join. Am I in?
  • Serendipity0913
    Awesome @nsgmom04 What day will you be weighing in? If it's Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue or Wed then I need your starting weight. If it's later then I'll get your starting weight on Thur or Fri when you weigh in
  • Kurlz1972
    Kurlz1972 Posts: 8 Member
    yes
  • cathydawson1970
    cathydawson1970 Posts: 1 Member
    cathydawson1970
    yes
  • sixtytwoweeks
    sixtytwoweeks Posts: 51 Member
    Sixtytwoweeks
    yes
  • ElsieAlbaVega
    ElsieAlbaVega Posts: 4 Member
    ElsieAlbaVega
    Yes

What day will you be weighing in? If it's Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue or Wed then I need your starting weight. If it's later then I'll get your starting weight on Thur or Fri when you weigh in

I prefer Mondays, my current weight is 150. Thanks!
  • gretchygirl32
    gretchygirl32 Posts: 48 Member
    I'd love to join for May!
    gretchygirl32
  • Serendipity0913
    Kurlz1972 wrote: »
    yes

@Kurlz1972 I have placed you on Team Head Over Heals. I'll need your weigh in day and starting weight
  • Serendipity0913
    cathydawson1970
    yes

@cathydawson70 I have put you on Team Belly Flat. I just need your weigh in day and starting weight
  • Serendipity0913
    @sixtytwoweeks @gretchygirl32 I have placed both of you on Team Flab-u-less. I just need your starting weight and what day you weigh in.
This discussion has been closed.