May-June Weight Loss Challenge!

Replies

• Wildkat12
    Wildkat12 Posts: 3 Member
    Im in, I'm new to this so idk how to add friends or follow challenges but I'm learning. I want to do this. Any tips?
  • kaimbf123
    kaimbf123 Posts: 182 Member
    Wildkat12 wrote: »
    Im in, I'm new to this so idk how to add friends or follow challenges but I'm learning. I want to do this. Any tips?

For this challenge, all you have to do is comment on *this post* your new information every Sunday from May 1st-June 5th...and to add friends: click on someone's username, then click their picture. After that- you'll see a little picture of a blue person with a plus sign, click that. You have the option to write a message to that person, but you don't have to. Click the little check-mark at the top and that sends the friend request-(and message if you write one) :-) feel free to add/message me!
  • heatherchain
    heatherchain Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in
  • 3nails1love
    3nails1love Posts: 51 Member
    I'm in, I'll be back Sunday to weigh in. Will we have a spreadsheet to keep track?
  • Methynks
    Methynks Posts: 32 Member
    Am in!
    Not sure I will be able to comment on Sundays (phone is a bit fiddly with the forums) but I will add on Monday/Tuesday when I have access to a proper PC if that is ok?
  • bluepanda512
    bluepanda512 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm in too! will add my weigh in on Sunday :smile:
  • dollypno1
    dollypno1 Posts: 29 Member
    I am in
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Yes, this is just what I need and so glad that I noticed the post just in time to join. I"m looking forward to being held accountable and making new like-minded friends.
  • holla18
    holla18 Posts: 60 Member
    Count me in!
  • karen615lp
    karen615lp Posts: 18 Member
    IM IN!!!!!!!!

Start Weight (May 1st):
    Goal Weight (June 5th):

Weigh-Ins

May 1st:
    May 8th:
    May 15th:
    May 22nd:
    May 29th:
    June 5th:

Fitness/Health Goals: My goal for the next 5-6 weeks is to lose 10 pounds...I will post my weight on May 1st.

Thanks to all who create and continue to support everyone here on Fitness Pal and anywhere!!!!!!

• kcongel90
    kcongel90 Posts: 95 Member
    I'm in! :)
  • mfost50
    mfost50 Posts: 75 Member
    I would like to join too. :)
  • kaimbf123
    I'm in, I'll be back Sunday to weigh in. Will we have a spreadsheet to keep track?

There is no spreadsheet, just log it all in on this post every week. :-)
  • kaimbf123
    Methynks wrote: »
    Am in!
    Not sure I will be able to comment on Sundays (phone is a bit fiddly with the forums) but I will add on Monday/Tuesday when I have access to a proper PC if that is ok?

That is ok:-) Glad you can still find a way!
  • BeaRocknRollBride
    BeaRocknRollBride Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in, off to a festival on June 8th so my first mini challenge to my self was to see how much I could lose before then! x
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    I am definitely in! This is lovely! I've lost 12.8lbs in April, I am hoping to lose another 15 in may and first half of June. Good. luck everyone. I am going to copy the form in now to avoid repeatedly posting x

Start Weight (May 1st):
    Goal Weight (June 5th):

Weigh-Ins

May 1st:
    May 8th:
    May 15th:
    May 22nd:
    May 29th:
    June 5th:

Fitness/Health Goals: 125lbs, under 21-24% body fat!
  • rjr1218
    rjr1218 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! This is my first challenge and look forward to seeing how hard I can push myself over the next five weeks.
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    I'm in!
  • Dominique14614
    Dominique14614 Posts: 45 Member
    I want to join this challenge.
  • I'm in! This will be my first challenge