new member!

Greetings all, I am new here, just joined a few nights ago. So I thought I would stop by and say hello and introduce myself to you. My name is Deborah, and I am trying to lose weight and gain some sanity by logging what I eat and making sure to stick with that plan. Although today has not been one of those days.

I am also a compulsive eater, so it sometimes gets a little rocky but I am learning that there is no room for perfection in my life. That is what is killing me here, and it is hard to let go of it. So by just accepting the good along with the bad days and just keep plugging away I am feeling better.

Thanks for reading.

Deborah

Replies

• weigh2go
    weigh2go Posts: 2 Member
    Greetings all, I am new here, just joined a few nights ago. So I thought I would stop by and say hello and introduce myself to you. My name is Deborah, and I am trying to lose weight and gain some sanity by logging what I eat and making sure to stick with that plan. Although today has not been one of those days.

I am also a compulsive eater, so it sometimes gets a little rocky but I am learning that there is no room for perfection in my life. That is what is killing me here, and it is hard to let go of it. So by just accepting the good along with the bad days and just keep plugging away I am feeling better.

Thanks for reading.

Deborah
  • justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Welcome Deborah! Good luck :) you can do it!
  • Hi! I'm new too...I joined last night. I love it! I think this will really help me stick to my plan/goals. It's awesome to be able to see where you stand as far as exercise and caloric intake go. I eat when I'm bored, so this will help me see that I can't afford to waste calories just because I'm bored...PLUS, if I'm bored then I should go do something physical anyway! So....here's to you and I...the newbies...Good Luck to us! =)
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:

we are all here to help :heart:
  • Welcome to all the newbie's. Drink your water that helps.:drinker: :drinker: