I rode 3.60 miles on my stationary bike today

MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I rode 3.60 miles on my stationary bike today, this is the first time I have done that, and this is the first time I have rode the bike, seeing how I just got it yesterday, I just got on it and rode and was listening to music and before I knew it I had rode 3.60 miles, I am like wow. I don't really feel tired from doing it. :bigsmile:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    I rode 3.60 miles on my stationary bike today, this is the first time I have done that, and this is the first time I have rode the bike, seeing how I just got it yesterday, I just got on it and rode and was listening to music and before I knew it I had rode 3.60 miles, I am like wow. I don't really feel tired from doing it. :bigsmile:
  • wizabugga
    wizabugga Posts: 36 Member
    That is sooooo AWESOME!!! :smile:
    Congratulations!! Keep it up and before you know it you will be pedaling the Tour De France!! :flowerforyou:

123574.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Great job! You've inspired me to go work out tonight...
  • Way to go
  • MOMOFTWO29
    awwwwwwwww, thanks everyone!!!!!!!
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member

Staionary bike now and then you will move up to a road bike!!! Biking can be so addictive!!! Just ask Shorerider and Bamboo!!!

Good luck and congratulations! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29

Staionary bike now and then you will move up to a road bike!!! Biking can be so addictive!!! Just ask Shorerider and Bamboo!!!

Good luck and congratulations! :drinker:

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Wow Laura that is fantastic!!!!!! Cool how we both made breakthroughs with our bikes within a day of each other. We Rock!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for encouraging me along the way. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Wow Laura that is fantastic!!!!!! Cool how we both made breakthroughs with our bikes within a day of each other. We Rock!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for encouraging me along the way. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Thanks so much, you are welcome!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!