Can you be a runner and still have a rear ?

124»

Replies

• lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Yes I do agree a big rear is the fashion now :) also I agree the glutes do help with everything I do now I can feel them working
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    And since when was is the word *kitten* not allowed to be used?? I mean seriously it's in the Bible albeit in a different meaning but ya know what I mean! It's hardly a cuss word!

And where the heck did kitten ever get to mean the same???? Mind boggling. ..sigghh

Yes mfp now changes words automatically! !! It changed the word *kitten* to kitten! !!!!! I had to use dollar signs to get it to stay as is!

This thread has been very enlightening--I could not for the life of me figure out why so many random posts had *kitten* in them. I thought I'd missed a meme...
  • lizzelspark
    And since when was is the word *kitten* not allowed to be used?? I mean seriously it's in the Bible albeit in a different meaning but ya know what I mean! It's hardly a cuss word!

And where the heck did kitten ever get to mean the same???? Mind boggling. ..sigghh

Yes mfp now changes words automatically! !! It changed the word *kitten* to kitten! !!!!! I had to use dollar signs to get it to stay as is!

This thread has been very enlightening--I could not for the life of me figure out why so many random posts had *kitten* in them. I thought I'd missed a meme...

Lol actually it took a bit for me to even catch on so your not the only one
  • No, if you are a runner, you will be all front, no rear. The rear becomes other-front, and sometimes kittens...or something. Just don't sit on your kitten for too long. Hope that helps explain all the questions, I am an MFP expert.
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,404 Member
    MFP is very cruel to kittens!
  • lizzelspark
    No, if you are a runner, you will be all front, no rear. The rear becomes other-front, and sometimes kittens...or something. Just don't sit on your kitten for too long. Hope that helps explain all the questions, I am an MFP expert.

Oh yes thank you !!!
  • lizzelspark
    Lol I'm kinda liking that term for it
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    I'm a long-distance runner and train with a whole load of other girls who also run lots of miles. I can confirm that we all have small, yet pert and shapely kittens, but no boobs. Hope that helps.
  • lizzelspark
    litsy3 wrote: »
    I'm a long-distance runner and train with a whole load of other girls who also run lots of miles. I can confirm that we all have small, yet pert and shapely kittens, but no boobs. Hope that helps.
    I have a feeling I need to give running another chance I wouldn't mind it being pert
  • SarahPeters3
    SarahPeters3 Posts: 100 Member
    Then directly train your glutes with hip thrusts, pull throughs, and glute bridges. The glutes are a rather large muscle group and respond well to weight training. Are you squatting?

3 days a week I work my glutes but I'm really wanting to drop the body fat now just don't want to lose what I worked for last time I started running every day it started going flat I just don't know what that balance is that I can do both at the same time

The treadmill isn't going to drop the fat eating less will.
  • lizzelspark
    Then directly train your glutes with hip thrusts, pull throughs, and glute bridges. The glutes are a rather large muscle group and respond well to weight training. Are you squatting?

3 days a week I work my glutes but I'm really wanting to drop the body fat now just don't want to lose what I worked for last time I started running every day it started going flat I just don't know what that balance is that I can do both at the same time

The treadmill isn't going to drop the fat eating less will.

I know I should try harder to eat less but don't like the feeling I get with no energy when I eat less i wish someone would tell me what to eat and how much to still workout with energy and lose weight
  • lizzelspark
    The more I read ones comments on here the more I realize maybe my goals aren't realistic