I got a taste of what it's like to have MFP friends and its amazing what motivational people can do!

Kellikat80
Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
I have been on and off of MFP for years and I've had some friends, but not like this. Recently, I decided to find and add more friends and wow, what a difference MFP is. Before, I would just log in and add my food and exercise, but nothing was really going on in my feed. I looked through my friends list and a lot of them were inactive, so I thought I'd try out adding some new people. My feed is beginning to become active and it is extremely motivating. I find myself wanting to come back to MFP and see what everyone is accomplishing and put in what I'm doing to help motivate others. It is such a rewarding experience. I love having new friends so we can motivate each other. Add me and post a comment so others can add you too. It doesn't matter where you are in your journey, we are here for each other to keep pushing through and moving forward smiley:

Replies

• himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Hello. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • sgonza94
    sgonza94 Posts: 8 Member
    Same here, I never tried it with friends before but I'm going to try something new to fully commit and motivate. :)
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    AGREED! It's the main reason I became successful!! The MFP family that I have made is irreplaceable!
  • Kellikat80
    Awesome! I have added you all smiley: Yes! I agree with you all. It is a totally new experience with friends!
  • jeneenaylor213
    jeneenaylor213 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me! ☺️
  • Kellikat80
    Added! Thanks
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    It's Def good to see lots of motivated people on your feed. Keeps you motivated!
  • eightof11
    eightof11 Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2016
    Wow! I want in on this. It never occurred to me that I didn't have to do this alone. I've Been off and on for years as well. Now I am totally focused on getting everything I can out of MFP and my journey and by and large you all responding to kellikat80's post is even more motivating. I'd like to add you as well and see what this community is all about.
  • DennisA70
    DennisA70 Posts: 115 Member
    People on here are awesome. Some real inspiration to get from the active users, as well as opportunities to contribute to others success if you remain active yourself
  • christyisard
    christyisard Posts: 23 Member
    Add me
  • Kellikat80
    Yes! And added. Consistency had always been my problem. But having people here to help and motivate you really gets you to continue and stick to those goals.
  • CMarie39
    CMarie39 Posts: 18 Member
    Add me
  • Kellikat80
    Added :) It's so great meeting everyone!
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    It is true.. You push harder when you know others will hold you accountable! Feel free to add me :)
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    This is my second stint here, this time with friends. It really does make a huge difference. You are not alone!
  • ferras38
    ferras38 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me! I post daily status updates with tips and motivation!
  • Kellikat80
    Awesome guys! And added. I love how lively this thread became. We all feel the same way :)
  • alysonfox17
    alysonfox17 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey guys, feel free to add me :smiley:
  • fhzwart
    fhzwart Posts: 14 Member
    Add me please. Started a Keto diet lifestyle just two days ago! So excited!