100+ lbs to lose!!

Hello!!
I had lost 81 lbs and now gained 100+ back!

Looking for friends to lose weight and be supportive!

Have a fantastic day!!!!

Replies

• YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    I have lost 42 since February. The last 12 while on MFP. Still have another 100 to go. Sending a request your way
  • LidiaTomczak
    LidiaTomczak Posts: 15 Member
    Hello girls, I lost weight 100 lb, but 130 lb gained weight within a few years. The yoyo effect. It was wonderful to be slim. I start again from the beginning.
  • katgettinginshape
    katgettinginshape Posts: 4 Member
    Let's do this ladies!!!! Whoop whoop!!!
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    How did you all lose it to begin with !?
  • LidiaTomczak
    I started to fruit and vegetable diet recipe, Dr. Ewa Dabrowska. I hate my obesity, that You even can not imagine.
  • hstephens759
    hstephens759 Posts: 1 Member
    My overall goal is 130, but I am starting with a goal to lose 20. Lets make this happen ladies :)
    For those who have lost this amount before, how did you do it? Also, why do you think you gained it back? I have yoyo-ed between gaining and losing 50lbs for the last couple of years. For me, I got pregnant and allowed myself to eat very poorly.

58595330.png
  • LidiaTomczak
    How I lost. I ate mostly raw vegetables. I did salad vegetables without salt. I went to the pool for water aerobics for a year. I felt wonderful. The guy who ran aerobic at the pool was very nice, cordial and very handsome. Hunk have to look at fat ladies. ;)
  • katgettinginshape
    I started to fruit and vegetable diet recipe, Dr. Ewa Dabrowska. I hate my obesity, that You even can not imagine.

• katgettinginshape
    Hello!
    I lost it doing optifast!! It was awesome and I kept it off for awhile... Unfortunately a few things happened and I packed it on plus more... I'm on it again and I've lost 6lbs in 2 days!

We can all do this!! I'm so freaking motivated I've got tons to spare!!
  • Dholley77
    Dholley77 Posts: 1 Member
    I want to lose 100lbs by the end of the year! Hoping to lose a lot in the next 90 days! I'm so tired of being so miserable! The chaffing! Oy!
  • risha001
    risha001 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm super nervous about this journey but I am tired of feeling so exhausted for no other reason besides my weight. I have 30+ Pounds to lose and my goal weight is about 130 lbs too. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community!
  • shanna_wainwright
    shanna_wainwright Posts: 35 Member
    Hi! My goal is 50 lbs. I'm down 7 since 4/1. I'm
    Hoping to hit at least 30 by 10/1. I'd love to see all 50! This is really helping. I'm setting little goals each month. Last month was healthy food choices. This month is to move more everyday. I'm happy to give any encouragement needed!!
  • Sta827
    Sta827 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm 46 and have been up and down with my weight since 2005. Lowest was 152, everywhere in between, highest was 258. I've recently lost 23 pounds through walking and watching my diet. Recently, I've found it a tad bit harder to stay motivated. I've suffered the loss of my brother, moved, staying with my aging parents to help care for them and started a new job 2 weeks ago after having the same employer for almost 20 years.

I'm looking for friends to help motivate and keep me on track! Add me!
  • LidiaTomczak
    I'm on it again and I've lost 6lbs in 2 days!
    So much only two days? Cool!

You have noticed that my English is bad, but still learning. Thank God for Google translator!

It is a wonderful spring morning. Everything blooms, trees, shrubs, flowers, wonderful scents, larks sing. Magical and romantic time of the year and perfect for us to begin a diet. :)

• MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Walk. That's the best thing anyone can tell you. Well that and eat well. :3 Welcome!
  • MissNicolioli
    MissNicolioli Posts: 34 Member
    Hi, I just started on here but I'm looking to lose about 100 pounds too. I'm always looking for more motivation, so anyone with similar goals can add me too!
  • LidiaTomczak
    Good morning, New Friends :smiley: (in Poland is a beautiful morning now.)

We all will lose weight and then maybe we'll meet in Warsaw or in Rome, because all roads lead to Rome, and I love Rome, although the Italians are very noisily. Well, Italians are gaudy but very nice people,I like them.
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Ladies add me please. We can all do this!!!! I started out with 94lbs to lose and I just thought what's the point it's too much to get off. But then the alternative is even worse so I just focus on doing the best thing for my body everyday.
    I still have ages to go with 65lbs to drop my goal is to be 130 by the end of the year. Put your mind to it and your dream will become your reality. Those of you that have done it before now know it is possible ;)