I got a taste of what it's like to have MFP friends and its amazing what motivational people can do!

Replies

• burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    Agreed let's do this!!
  • TomSmith89
    TomSmith89 Posts: 5 Member
    I know exactly what you mean, just like everyone below, feel free to send me a friend request and I'll friend you back! I'm seriously looking for motivation!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited May 2016

[/quote] What's TOM? My diary is open, but I'm not perfect. Eh, but who is? I love my dark chocolate and occasional wine.[/quote]

my "snacks" every day are wine and chocolate. my diary is embarassing but i'm working on improving it day by day and i just got a food scale!

(also TOM = Time of Month)
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Add me please. I am looking for motivation, and I love helping to motivate others as well!!
  • HayleyAnne012911
    HayleyAnne012911 Posts: 79 Member
    Hello All,

I've been on and off here for 6 years now. Feel free to add me, I'm here to stay this time. I cleaned my inactive friends list up and am looking for active users. I have PCOS so I know that struggle! I have soda free for 24 days as of today! Lets talk. :)
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    You guys can add me!:)
  • kc_lea
    kc_lea Posts: 65 Member
    Hey everyone! Getting back into fitness and trying to eat well. Add me!!
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    You can never have to much positive friends who motivate you! :D
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    I love my mfp friends and while I've been in kind of rut I really appreciate the ones that stuck through it with me.

I'm always open to new friends tho, I've got quite a bit to lose still (22 lbs down, 78 to go!). Pushing hard, just got myself some weights and began doing C25K (I hate running so much but it feels so good to be improving my mile times slowly!). I'm a positive motivator to my friends (even tho I'm kinda mean to myself, I find this works best for me tho!)

Feel free to toss me a request or even just a message to say hi/vent/ask questions or whatever.
  • worldlymaret
    worldlymaret Posts: 20 Member
    This sounds great - lets motivate each other! Feel free to add me, I don't have many friends (yet) :smile:
  • flab2fitmama
    flab2fitmama Posts: 12 Member
    Add me, I'm here daily and always happy to have more friends!
  • PennysBoat
    PennysBoat Posts: 5 Member
    I added you and anyone can feel free to add me! I've been on and off as well--lost 45 pounds a few years ago but then had a baby. I can't find the motivation as much this time around.
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    What's TOM? My diary is open, but I'm not perfect. Eh, but who is? I love my dark chocolate and occasional wine.[/quote]

my "snacks" every day are wine and chocolate. my diary is embarassing but i'm working on improving it day by day and i just got a food scale!

(also TOM = Time of Month)
    [/quote]

Thanks! And yes, chocolate is my addiction. Plus, it's Friday and I'm going to celebrate with a glass of red wine. Oh yes. I've worked hard this week :)

I have added and accepted all! Let's do this!
  • xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Ive found that too, feel free to add me :D
  • Kellikat80
    Added :smiley:
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    edited May 2016
    You have to get up early to rule the Empire !
    I really want more upper body power !
    Anyone else training for the 200 pound dead lift shaft drop ?
    (Think people think )
    I wanted folks to join me !
    But even my own son turned me down.
    (NON DARTH)
    Nice to see that you're in Orlando Kelli
    I work as a Character at MGM I also played the German mechanic who fights INDY
    at the Indiana Jones show
    Guess who I play now ?
    So any way hurt my knee and back (at work) april 2014 I think I gained 100 pounds and I weighed 260 !!!
    For a while it was fun sitting around watching NETFLIX and going on the computer.
    I just had another Medical evaluation end of April.
    Doc took me off another 6 months (YEA ?) And said I had the beginnings of type 2 diabetes
    boo.

My Lego outfit is that Disney Loaned me out to Legoland for a week !
    Disney rules, say we cannot post our in character pictures anywhere.
    They own the copyrights.
    Some have been fired for that, especially on facebook

Thanks for the join

May the force be with you

Annie
  • DarthSamson
    from yesterday I walked around the Lake (Lake Hollingsworth) at NOON its 3 miles took an hour
    went back to ymca and swam a mile 32 laps 25 meter pool
    came home made lunch then took my pills

I think I took to many of the flexeril !
    had lunch 3:00pm
    took a nap 4:00 pm

Just woke up ! and its 9:00 am ??

yikes
  • kez277
    kez277 Posts: 15 Member
    Looking for more friends for motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • Kellikat80
    Good morning @DarthSamson, I just woke up too. Crazy, what a journey you've been on. I work at Universal Studios. But, I'm not an actor. I've seen the shows you've been in, impressive! I am going to learn how to lift, so I'm a nooby at it. It's great that you have the YMCA. I used to be a member. I'd like to join up again someone soon. It's so nice to meet you!
  • DarthSamson
    Hi sunshine where at Universal ? Walk over to River and say hello to Dan Gurwitz Tell him Skipper Sam says hello
    watch the look of horror crossed his face...