Monthly Mini Challenge - MAY

Brittles927
Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
Hey Guys!

Let's discuss May's challenge!

I was thinking we should do a daily logging challenge - log your food and complete your diary a minimum of 5 days a week, and make your diary public.

Anyone have other ideas? Let me know what you guys think! :)

Replies

• Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    I like this goal!!!
  • juliayadda
    juliayadda Posts: 33 Member
    I have no other ideas either. Filling out my tracker 5 times a week seems doable.
  • Brittles927
    Awesome! Do you guys already have open diaries? I'm kind of nervous about the open diary thing, it just makes me feel nervous for some reason lol, so it's definitely going to be a challenge for me :)
  • bondgirl50
    bondgirl50 Posts: 42 Member
    I won't make mine public not comfortable with that
  • Brittles927
    @bondgirl50 - that's ok, if you'd like to still participate by logging 5 out of 7 days and completing the diary those days, that would still be great! :)
  • MrsHull840
    MrsHull840 Posts: 100 Member
    I'm in.
  • JuliaDiscoFit
    JuliaDiscoFit Posts: 20 Member
    ok - not making mine public either though :)
  • 3nails1love
    3nails1love Posts: 51 Member
    I'm in, diary public and I log daily anyways, though today's a cheat day so please don't judge. I'm having a finger food social with friends today.
  • bondgirl50
    @britnaii22. ..I log everyday... it is just not public
  • poojaknsl
    poojaknsl Posts: 82 Member
    I m in but not making diary public
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    I log daily but at this time I'm not comfortable with making my diary public.
  • Brittles927
    So how is everyone doing with this months challenge?

I don't think everyone is comfortable with making their diary public (I'm a little leery as well)

So I've just been logging mon-fri to get my 5 days in :) I'm going to try to do 7 days in a row this week though :)

Happy Tuesday! <3
  • History1027
    History1027 Posts: 68 Member
    I have logged every thing, every day for 84 days now. It has been helpful for identifying bad habits, but also stressful with having to think about food ALL THE TIME! I tried to take a weekend off at one point but I felt so guilty I need up logging anyway. But it's working so I will keep doing it.
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    britnaii22 wrote: »
    So how is everyone doing with this months challenge?

I don't think everyone is comfortable with making their diary public (I'm a little leery as well)

So I've just been logging mon-fri to get my 5 days in :) I'm going to try to do 7 days in a row this week though :)

Happy Tuesday! <3

I log everything and it's public. If someone judges me or is mean I will remove them as a friend.

I've logged everything for the past 58 days lol. This is an easier challenge for me lol

• Brittles927
    @History1027 - I'm terrified to log on my bad days lol.. which is why I typically log only during the week.. maybe I should just go ahead and log daily and it could be an extra step of helping me stay accountable, but like you said it can be stressful constantly thinking about food.

• typeitdaily
    I have logged in my diary 7 days a week.
  • bondgirl50
    @britnaii22 I log everyday good or bad.. it helps me to pull the reigns back the next few days after I have logged a bad day to offset it. It also is reality :)
  • Brittles927
    @Mirabelle_Out Good point!! :)
  • typeitdaily
    britnaii22 wrote: »
    @History1027 - I'm terrified to log on my bad days lol.. which is why I typically log only during the week.. maybe I should just go ahead and log daily and it could be an extra step of helping me stay accountable, but like you said it can be stressful constantly thinking about food.

Logging daily definitely keeps me accountable and makes me think before I eat as I know I will have to log it.
  • Brittles927
    How's everyone doing with logging?

I've also continued to do April's challenge and am drinking 10-12 cups of water a day :)

Anyone doing any other challenges this month that they'd like to share? I'd like to do more than just logging daily and drinking gobs of water :D

<3