Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

I Don't Believe in Calorie Counting

Replies

• needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Sometimes healing helps people to to lose weight. I do healing over distance.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    needernt wrote: »

What's "healing over distance"?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    zyxst wrote: »

You tell him what time you're going to be lying down and he sends you the healing through mind power.

Or something.

Wow--has this thread gotten interesting....
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member

You tell him what time you're going to be lying down and he sends you the healing through mind power.

Or something.

LOL. My mind immediately went to running for some reason. Like whenever he wants "healing", he runs a half
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    I don't believe in Tracy Anderson.

That sums it up nicely.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Alluminati wrote: »
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Don't eat carbs and have a random dude in a speedo send me good vibrations? Seems legit.

You don't want chakras flying in your face?

I always take carbs over chakras.

Neither needs to be flying in my face, however.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Don't eat carbs and have a random dude in a speedo send me good vibrations? Seems legit.

I also like carbs over chakras. But am not opposed to them flying in to my face. I think it would save energy if the carbs just levitated to my face instead of me having to pick them up and raise my hands to my mouth.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Is it a full moon or something? This is one of the most random weekend of posts I've ever seen on MFP...

Full moon on Friday.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,581 Member
    Is it a full moon or something? This is one of the most random weekend of posts I've ever seen on MFP...

Full moon on Friday.

Friday AND a full moon? That should be extra prolific for mean people threads, then. ;)
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    I know this thread has been crazy, but I was not expecting this kind of crazy!
  • lemurcat12
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

I also like carbs over chakras. But am not opposed to them flying in to my face. I think it would save energy if the carbs just levitated to my face instead of me having to pick them up and raise my hands to my mouth.

I was thinking of a pie, flying (unbidden by me, launched by some other) toward my face, which if I recall was a thing for a while not too long ago.

Of course, while people incorrect call pies "carbs" the truth is they have plenty of fat and depending on the type of pie may have protein too.

(Don't know about chakras, but I doubt it!) ;-)
  • lemurcat12

Weekend of Friday the 13th. Maybe that extends it? Dunno.