Goodness Gracious Me!

Options
DaisyJane
DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
I've lost 11 pounds since Jan 1st- and I've been eating more than I EVER would on any stupid crash diet I may have tried before!

All praise to MFP!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

And to all you MFPers who give such generous support! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 pounds since Jan 1st- and I've been eating more than I EVER would on any stupid crash diet I may have tried before!

All praise to MFP!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

And to all you MFPers who give such generous support! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It is SO true! I keep saying that you can eat more than you think you can and still lose weight.

I have not suffered at all!

Keep up the excellent work! You are doing great!:flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hey that's great news :drinker:
    I was amazed - and still am at the amount I can eat now, yet the junk I used to buy never filled a hole.

Yesterday I didn't bother to record anything I ate, was sure I'd put on a pound or two this morning - but...I stepped on the scale, and nothing, no weight gain wat so ever, now if I'd have eaten the donuts etc of yester year, well, I'd have put weight on and then some.
    Here here for MFP :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    11 pounds since the first is amazing!!! :noway:

WTG!! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
    I'm forever telling people that MFP REALLY, REALLY WORKS! What's more, it's "practically" easy to lose the weight that you want to. Add that to it being free, and you've definitely got a "win, win" situation! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!