Play with your food?

MsAmandaNJ
MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
Do you play with your food? Eat things a certain way that weirds others out?

I love to dip my pizza crust in a glass of soda, it fizzes and soaks some up. As a kid, I found it acceptable to do in public, sadly, not as an adult. But at home it's fair game!

I eat the caramel off a Twix first, leaving one bite of caramel and cookie.

Replies

• MsAmandaNJ
    Jess0831 wrote: »
    I eat the chocolate around the kit Kat wafers so that my last bites are of the yummy wafers without excess chocolate. And I dry my pizza's with napkins. I hate grease.
    Have you tried the Chunky version? Lots of chocolate, but extra wafer layers too.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I eat the chocolate around the kit Kat wafers so that my last bites are of the yummy wafers without excess chocolate. And I dry my pizza's with napkins. I hate grease.

Same with the kit Kat's. It's the best way. I typically try to eat chocolate bars in layers
  • MsAmandaNJ
    synchkat wrote: »

Same with the kit Kat's. It's the best way. I typically try to eat chocolate bars in layers

Mmmmm, chocolate! Haha! I find I eat chocolate bars in layers too...much better than having it gone in a few bites. Some layers are just too good on their own.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    you know what jeffery dahmer said to lorena bobbitt? "you gonna eat that?" sorry i had to
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Cadbury cream eggs. I pop them open and eat the cream first...or at least I used to, I bought the mini eggs this year since they have fewer calories and they're hard to pop open.

And pepper on strawberries. Trust me on this, it is amazing.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    billglitch wrote: »
    you know what jeffery dahmer said to lorena bobbitt? "you gonna eat that?" sorry i had to

Too soon
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    M&Ms must be arranged in some manner before eating. Usually by twos and by color.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    The hard crust is my favorite so I always eat all the cheese first and that second <3
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    -I really loved Pizza Hut's bottom crust and would pull it off and save it for later
    -I ate the caramel off a Twix before eating the cookie.
    -I always got extra cheese as a kid and would save that slice of cheese for the "best" fry
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    I fold my pizza which isn't really weird

When I eat a Little Debbie's Swiss Cake roll I peel the fudge coating off, then break off pieces of the roll as I unfold it until I get to the innermost roll

Apparently D thinks this is weird or fatty Idk but when I eat chips and dip, my dip ratio is much higher than my chip ratio
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    junodog1 wrote: »
    M&Ms must be arranged in some manner before eating. Usually by twos and by color.

I do the same, take out a bunch organize by color and then eat one from the colors with the most until they are all even and then I eat one by one from each color until they are all gone.

This except I'm a skittles person
  • MsAmandaNJ
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I fold my pizza which isn't really weird

When I eat a Little Debbie's Swiss Cake roll I peel the fudge coating off, then break off pieces of the roll as I unfold it until I get to the innermost roll

Apparently D thinks this is weird or fatty Idk but when I eat chips and dip, my dip ratio is much higher than my chip ratio

Those are things I do. It's like you understand me, so weird.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    YES! I always eat my food in a certain way. I often will eat the chocolate off of a candy bar first, then the insides. I also squish my hoagies/sandwiches. Basically i pick tiny pieces off and squish them and eat them. I do not know why.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    junodog1 wrote: »

I do the same, take out a bunch organize by color and then eat one from the colors with the most until they are all even and then I eat one by one from each color until they are all gone.

My most frequent choice!
  • shanna_wainwright
    shanna_wainwright Posts: 35 Member
    I don't like my food to touch on my plate. There is always at least a 1inch boundary around each item. If it touches, I don't eat where it touched another item. Like corn and mashed potatoes.... Shudder... Lol!

I also only eat 1 thing at a time, so no bouncing from meat to veg to starch. All the veg first- then counter clockwise from there. It's so nuts, but I don't even notice I'm doing it until someone else points it out.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    My mom told me that playing with my food will make me go blind.
  • MsBuzzkillington
    MsBuzzkillington Posts: 171 Member
    I skim all cheese out of the pizza along with the molten layer of the dough and throw away the rest of the hard crust.

This confuses me so much. What part of the pizza do you eat? The sauce and toppings?

I do the same thing with Twix and Kitkats. I'll eat the chocolate/caramel bits first and then eat the wafer part. If I am eating m&ms with peanuts or almonds in the middle I eat the chocolate first and then the nut part. Usually anything with layers gets deconstructed and eaten in parts.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    I don't like my food to touch on my plate. There is always at least a 1inch boundary around each item. If it touches, I don't eat where it touched another item. Like corn and mashed potatoes.... Shudder... Lol!

I also only eat 1 thing at a time, so no bouncing from meat to veg to starch. All the veg first- then counter clockwise from there. It's so nuts, but I don't even notice I'm doing it until someone else points it out.

i add corn directly to my mashed potatoes. mashed potatoes make a great corn and/or pea adhesive.

also, i don't eat kit kats by breaking off each piece. i just take a bite out of the block.