What's the weirdest experience you've had on mfp?

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    See what I mean.... their ancient
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    See what I mean.... their ancient

So that means you're prehistoric?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    On life support
  • synchkat
    PULL THE PLUG!!!!! :P
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    I had a 60 year old woman who stalked me on posts and would make indecent comments.... gross !!
  • synchkat
    I've had 20 year old guys make indecent comments to me and tell me they like older women. ya thanks but no thanks.
    there are the guys that send messages like you were friends before and you're reconnecting...I'm blond but not THAT stupid
    there was the foot fetish guy
    the yoga pant fetish guy
    I've been offered many ding dong pics.
    there's the men who think insulting you will make you like them and want to talk to them
    Oh the best was the guy with a cartoon profile pic and when asked why he doesn't have a pic of himself he said he had to be on his computer to do that. I pointed out it said he has been a member for 5 years...in that 5 years he hadn't accessed his computer? hmmmm I smell something fishy
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    So, seriously - I have the world's greatest husband. He's my 2nd (and final LOL) husband and he is AMAZING. We've been married for 9 years and I am wildly, passionately in love with him. We met online. I've had so, so many men messaging me and over and over telling them I am more than happily married. I mean, that's not that weird - how do they know unless they ask? But it can be tiresome :)
  • caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    I had a guy randomly message me about working out and then he veered into getting hit in the man parts at kickboxing. I tried to steer away and he just kept bringing it back. Mentioned the husband and he got super snarky. It was just bizarre, he wanted to know if I'd ever hit a man there, if I'd ever seen a guy get hit etc. Just really odd.
  • synchkat
    edited May 2016
    caammph wrote: »
    I had a guy randomly message me about working out and then he veered into getting hit in the man parts at kickboxing. I tried to steer away and he just kept bringing it back. Mentioned the husband and he got super snarky. It was just bizarre, he wanted to know if I'd ever hit a man there, if I'd ever seen a guy get hit etc. Just really odd.

Many have heard this story. I thought it was a woman when i heard it. I player along til I couldn't take any more

I forgot about the guy who wrote a story about me so he could keep his convo of rated....that was super special
  • synchkat
    edited May 2016
    I'd have to say many are.

Or perhaps they misinterprete kindness as lust?

I've had many lovely, friendly encounters too and made really good friends. Just lots of weirdness too
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    The guy who never sends friend requests but keeps messaging me about women punching him in the *kitten*!!!!! What the heck!!!!????
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Reddit has weirder stuff in retrospect.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member

That guy is practically a legend around here.
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    That's the guy who messaged me!!!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I had some lady PM once asking me what I and her husband chatted about? Did I know he was married??? Etc...
    I wasn't even friends with her hubs and didn't know wtf she was talking about.

Apparently she scrubbed all the chit chat/fun and games forums and messaged every single female who ever commented on him.
  • milamariejm
    milamariejm Posts: 23 Member
    synchkat wrote: »

Many have heard this story. I thought it was a woman when i heard it. I player along til I couldn't take any more

I forgot about the guy who wrote a story about me so he could keep his convo of rated....that was super special

had this guy message me too. after i told him he needed to give it up and he stopped responding.
  • girlbojangle
    girlbojangle Posts: 33 Member
    Had that same guy message me. I told him he must of deserved it.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited May 2016
    Yep. I've had both the hit in the balls guy and the crazy suspicious wife :joy::joy::joy: This cracks me up :joy:
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Everyone I've messaged on here has been super cool
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    I've also had the kickboxing guy message me WTF?