What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Etsar73
    Etsar73 Posts: 260 Member
    edited May 2016
    pcoslady83 wrote: »
    Weigh 69.9 KGs by next weekend. I am currently 71...I so want to be out of 70s.

I just recently achieved this goal!! I was sooooo itching to get into the 60s that when l saw it l was thrilled!! My goal weight is 63kg so it feels even closer, just hearing my weight start with 60 something. I'm excited for you ☺

My mini goal is 67kg because then l hit healthy BMI.
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    I've just reached my mini-goal (be in the healthy BMI range), so it is time to set myself another one! My next mini-goal is to fit with ease into the size 8 jeans I bought yesterday for motivation! I could fit in them, but felt like a stuffed sausage, so i'm hoping they fit a lot better soon :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    The Brooklyn/Queens bicycle tour in three weeks.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I started my weight loss journey at 67kg, and being my final goal 54-55kg, I decided to set a minigoal at 59.9kg, which has always been kind of a psychological barrier for me. And... I hit it today (59'8)... YAY! After three months of logging everything and exercising everyday, I managed to lose 7 kilos. Everyone keeps telling me that it's so obvious that I've lost weight and that I look absolutely fav, and that makes me even feel better about it :smiley:

With another 5-6 kilos to go, I feel absolutely positive about it. I really can't wait to see the changes in my body!
    That's brilliant!!! Your goals are similar to mine. I can't wait to be in the 50s
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Flat tummy in a bikini
  • sclark2017
    sclark2017 Posts: 12 Member
    My motivation right now is knowing that I'm close to 100 lbs than 110 lbs :)
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    edited May 2016
    Right now, my mini-goal is to be able to say I'm down 20lbs - I'm currently at 18.6lbs. Would be so happy if I reach that this week at my Friday morning weigh-in.

My next goal weight is 190 as it will be 1lb under what I remember weighing 2 years ago when I first made a real effort to get healthier (and I was running etc. then put it all back on being lazy).

My next 'lifestyle' goal is July 9th when I go on holiday to the Mediterranean with my boyfriend, my sister and her husband. If I can be somewhere in the 180s by then, I would be content with that. If I'm in the 180s, I might actually wear a bikini (though a well structured one). I have never in my life worn a bikini. So that would be a mental and emotional goal as well as a physical one.

The best outcome would be to have lost 2 stone by then, but that would mean another 9.4 lbs in 6 weeks which is unlikely... let's be realistic!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Mini goal?
    Drop another pant size.
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    kmbrooks15 wrote: »
    My next mini-goal is to get into the 170s. I'm at 182.3. So close! Another mini-goal is to get into a size 8 jeans (I'm in loose 12s now).

How tall are you? One of my mini goals is a juniors size 9. It's pretty snug right now and I weight 156. Hopefully they'll fit right in 2 weeks.
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    -Next mini goal is for a juniors 9 to fit well, they are pretty tight now but I can squeeze them on.
    -Get stronger.
    -Look GREAT for a beach trip in September, that we are taking with 3 other couples. Nothing will make you want to lose weight if going to the beach with people who are much smaller than you doesn't terrify you lol.
    -Lose 100 pounds. I've lost 80 so far.
    -For my husband to weight 100 pounds more than me, I have 21 pounds to go.
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    I have 2.

1) I currently see a Nutritionist for weekly wiegh-ins. My mini goal each week is to be under my last weight that I was the week prior.

2) To wiegh or look much thinner when I visit my children whom all live out of State.
    I haven't seen my daughter in over a year, she and her family live in Mexico, and my son and his family in close to 2 months, they recently relocated to Washington state. I won't see either of them until around August of this year.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Loose another 10lbs and I'm getting a double nostril piercing :joy:
  • NikolaosKey
    NikolaosKey Posts: 410 Member
    Reach 17% of BF for starters. Then lower!
  • yasef13
    yasef13 Posts: 63 Member
    That's awesome! I'm waiting to hit 'onderland' to get my nose pierced as well. It would be my first piercing besides my ears!! So excited! Only 15.4 lbs to go. :D

• pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    edited May 2016
    yasef13 wrote: »
    That's awesome! I'm waiting to hit 'onderland' to get my nose pierced as well. It would be my first piercing besides my ears!! So excited! Only 15.4 lbs to go. :D

all my 'treats' or 'well done' seem to be either piercings are new tattoos haha. bigger the loss the better the 'well done' haha good luck on the 15lb to go! i've got 2lb to go until cute double nostrils - :lol:
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    My next goal is to hit the 25 lb loss. I'm 1.5 lbs away, but heading out of town this weekend, so this may not happen until the end of next week sometime. My next mini goal after that is to lose 7 more lbs to move from obese to overweight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!