Trying to lose 120 pounds

Hello! I'm beginning my journey to lose over 100 pounds. I'd love to have some fitnesspal friends for support and advice. Add me please as a friend. :)

Replies

• kezzam3
    kezzam3 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey there! I have already lost 15lbs and still have another 118lb to go so we are trying to lose similar amounts. Feel free to add me, we can keep eachother motivated :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    You can do this! MFP helped me lose over 100 lbs and I love paying forward by helping encourage others to succeed! Feel free to add me!
  • msgamer87
    msgamer87 Posts: 3 Member
    I first started MFP a little over 3 years ago, but I lacked motivation (You know... Aside from dropping the weight and gettin healthy!
  • msgamer87
    Oops, does the mobile app not post all of the message? Well, feel free to add me
  • msgamer87
    edited May 2016
    Sorry, msgs seem to get cut off on mobile.
  • AmishwmnPachuridaj
    AmishwmnPachuridaj Posts: 1 Member
    add me i am 233 pounds and need to be 125 pounds loaded the frig with raw veggies for lettuce wraps I am diabetic with Hashimotos thyroid so Endo and PCP both want me on low carb...got a new bicycle to ride around neighborhood i walk to parks and will be restarting yoga tai chi dvds work out to dumb bell wall poster i am a carb junke and that is my downfall..so here it is week one of really getting serious...need support in this journey..helpppp meeee LOL
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    I have only 96 more pounds to go. NO longer in the 3 digits. I would like to join your journey. But we are not "trying," we are doing it. :-)