Looking for motivated friends on my Journey to lose 100 lbs!

joshuasmith443
joshuasmith443 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I've had an extremely stressful time over the past 3 years in which I have gained 100 pounds of excess weight. I'm looking for supportive encouraging friends who will help me along my journey and I along theirs! I've lost 22 pounds already and I'm determined to continue till I form habits that support a healthy life style.

Replies

• hkopella
    hkopella Posts: 34 Member
    Your a almost quarter of the way there - congratulations!!! Keep it up :)
  • ChrisRile
    ChrisRile Posts: 8 Member
    We are working on a very similar timeline with very similar goals and progress. Keep at it! Request sent.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    22 lbs is a great start. MFP helped me lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • SorryNameTaken
    SorryNameTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Sorry to hear about your rough 3 years, but you are already kicking butt and taking names! 22 pounds is a great deal of weight. I have about the same amount to lose. I'm adding you!
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    keep up the good work. I have been so sluggish and eating so poorly the last year. Had a stressful year. Gained 40lbs. Started Thrive and have tons of energy and am back on track to a healthy life style. Have lost 15lbs in 6 weeks. Feel amazing and no longer crave crabs. I was a total junk food junkie. Thanks to Thrive I no longer crave carbs or need a pot of coffee just to get going. I also love MFP. having a good support system and people who help hold you accountable help alot also. Add me as a friend if you want. We got this!!

https://tannjam83.le-vel.com if you are interested in the Thrive Expierence.
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Hiya. 22lbs is an amazing start! Feel free to add me
  • hillhouse167
    hillhouse167 Posts: 1 Member
    I passed my 108 lbs weight loss goal last week and encourage you to keep up the great work. You can do it. I learned a lot through the process including to forgive myself for the days I strayed.
  • BrandiMin1991
    BrandiMin1991 Posts: 68 Member
    I'm on a journey to lose 82 lbs! I have lost 40 lbs so far. I started in January of this year. Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • DylsGrandma
    DylsGrandma Posts: 69 Member
    You are headed in the right direction. I am wanting to lose around 50. You can add me if you like. :smile:
  • HazelFreelances
    HazelFreelances Posts: 7 Member
    That is so awesome!! #goals
  • annab91512
    annab91512 Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats on losing 22 pounds so far! I'm also wanting to lose 100 pounds or so (I'm not really focusing on a specific number) I want to loose fat but gain some muscle. Just an overal healthy is what I'm going for. Feel free to add me if you want too. Whatever you're doing now seems to be working so keep it up!!
  • CurlnQT
    CurlnQT Posts: 30 Member
    Awesome! Looking for motivation too, I'll send a request.
  • Alli19807
    Alli19807 Posts: 15 Member
    Great !! I know exactly how u feel
    I'm here for u
    We can do it!
    All friends welcome
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Well done on your great start! I'm hoping to loose around 100lb also and could definitely do with some support and encouragement so feel free to add me :)
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    edited May 2016
    You are off to an awesome start! Great job!!! :smiley:

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I log daily, have an open diary, and love encouraging all of my fitness buddies! The more friends we have to motivate us, the better! ;)
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    I'll send an invite, we'll get you there!
  • jcbesguerra
    jcbesguerra Posts: 4 Member
    100+ lbs to lose, need friends, please add me up. Thanks.