I LOST WHAT???

I lost 6lbs just by staying within my calories for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the most I've ever lost during a week, even when I was on WW. I want to be under 200 pounds before my big trip to Florida the first week of Feb. and that is only 4 pounds away. I can totally do that in 2 weeks.

Replies

• I lost 6lbs just by staying within my calories for 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the most I've ever lost during a week, even when I was on WW. I want to be under 200 pounds before my big trip to Florida the first week of Feb. and that is only 4 pounds away. I can totally do that in 2 weeks.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That is wonderful! Great job girl!!

Keep up the excellent work. I know you will be under 200! WOOO!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • That is AWESOME!!!! No doubt you can lose that 4 lbs, and more if you want, before your trip. Congratulations, and have fun in Florida!! :)
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    WOOOHOOO thanks for the exercise because--- I'm doing the happy dance for ya!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: Think of us while you are in Florida with your under 200 pound self! :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    WTG, Congrats on your weight loss!:happy:
  • Way to go :smile: :drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    WTG...keep it up!!!
  • great job! keeping that up.. you'll be under 200 by your trip!! enjoy yourself :)
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Congrats - just awesome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Yay! That is so exciting! You are doing so well! Congrats! :happy:
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Oh, you can so do that. WTG! You are doing awesome. Keep us posted!
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    wooho way to go!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,935 Member
    Great work! I see a pair of shorts in your future! :flowerforyou:
  • pewtie
    pewtie Posts: 18
    :smokin:

Doing great in that loss. I know you can do the next 4!!!

114639.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!