Another couple of pounds

:bigsmile:

It has been a couple of months now and I am so suprised with myself and the 14 pounds I have taken off. And I am making changes in what I eat (more veggies etc). Not only counting calories but eating more healthy. Didn't ever EVER think I would willingly drive past a Dairy Queen or leave rocky road ice cream at the store. But I did. The draw of my goal is huge this time. Just had to share.

114639.png

Replies

• pewtie
    pewtie Posts: 18
    :bigsmile:

It has been a couple of months now and I am so suprised with myself and the 14 pounds I have taken off. And I am making changes in what I eat (more veggies etc). Not only counting calories but eating more healthy. Didn't ever EVER think I would willingly drive past a Dairy Queen or leave rocky road ice cream at the store. But I did. The draw of my goal is huge this time. Just had to share.

114639.png
  • Congrates on staying the coarse! :drinker:

I too hit a goal point this past week. 210 lbs (current wght) and steadily going down. Next goal point - 200. :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    That is awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    congratulations on your achievements and here's to many more! :drinker:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    your talking crazy drive past the DQ, no rocky road? becareful you may just you may lose more weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!