Lbs to 199

1141516171820»

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    edited May 2016
    16lbs!! I've been stuck in a bad pattern. Been on here since end of December last year and only lost 4 lbs!! I'm a failure!

@BL_Courtney15

You are not a failure! Even if it's not what you were hoping for a loss of 4 lbs is better than a gain of 4 lbs. How is your logging? Do you weigh your food? these are 2 very important factors in making this work. Feel free to add me if you need to chat.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    It's so close, I can taste it. Weighed in at 203 this a.m, just 4 more to go to 199! I had about 2 weeks with very little movement on the scale but I'm refocused and going strong this week. Onederland here I come!
  • sc487
    sc487 Posts: 102 Member
    279.4 this morning, down from 305 back in April. Hope to hit Onederland by Christmas
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    I am working my one to onederland too!
  • giggles42702
    giggles42702 Posts: 4 Member
    41.0 to 199.0....just starting so I am going to need lots of encouragement!!!
  • bragaj17
    bragaj17 Posts: 27 Member
    20 pounds gone since February 1st and 21 to go to Onederland. My goal is to be there by my birthday in November. That gives me 6 months, or roughly a pound a week.
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Now that I am below 200, and hurray - below 190, I will never, ever go there again. People - if I can do it, I seriously say that anyone can. Keep up the good work.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,030 Member
    How's everyone doing?? :wink:
  • kberletic253
    kberletic253 Posts: 19 Member
    15 lbs to go
  • damiansinc
    damiansinc Posts: 70 Member
    8 pounds. Started at 254!
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Well, I have been on this road sooo many times and have made too many u-turns. It has been about 13 years since I have been under 200. Many times (wow, really quite crushing to stop and think about, just how many times) I have been so close to onederland and then sabotage myself and all my effort. Of course, gain every last pound and plus some right back. This winter I was my heaviest at 285. I am currently 275 and this is my 2nd day back on mfp. I want this to stick... be the time I make it down that road with no looking back!
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    15 to go for me.
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    half a pound for me today.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Finally reached it again this morning 199.0, 20.5lbs down :)

Congratulations! Well done!
  • shinycrazy
    gillie80 wrote: »
    half a pound for me today.

So very close! Yay!
  • shinycrazy
    bowbee wrote: »
    Well, I have been on this road sooo many times and have made too many u-turns. It has been about 13 years since I have been under 200. Many times (wow, really quite crushing to stop and think about, just how many times) I have been so close to onederland and then sabotage myself and all my effort. Of course, gain every last pound and plus some right back. This winter I was my heaviest at 285. I am currently 275 and this is my 2nd day back on mfp. I want this to stick... be the time I make it down that road with no looking back!

You can do this!! It's all about choices! Choosing to move, choosing to eat your favorite things in moderation and choosing to try new foods that fit your plan. You have already made the first choice. To be here and be present in the moment that you are taking back your life!
  • shinycrazy
    damiansinc wrote: »
    8 pounds. Started at 254!

That's a dramatic loss already! Great work, you'll be in Onederland in no time!
  • shinycrazy
    Update on me. I've finally made it through the 190 plateau that I was stuck in for a while. My next mini goal is 179, which will put me in the "overweight" category instead of "obese". I know BMI isn't great for individuals, but I'm pretty average height (5'5") and not an athlete, so I'm using it as my guideline. Plus, right or wrong, it's what doctors use too. I've had my blood sugar under tight control and I'm anticipating that when I see my endo 8/1 she will take me off one of my meds. This one has helped me with weight loss, so that's going to slow down and my blood sugar will rise a bit, but still be in right range. I'm prepared for this, I hope. It's a crutch that I need to get rid of. I'm so excited to see everyone's progress! You are all inspiring! <3:DB)

SW: 300
    CW: 187.4
    MiniGW: 179
    GW: 140