Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Janice, Praying your situation gets resolved soon. I know it is frustrating for you!!!

Shirley, My weight loss is elusive, I go down a pound and up a pound. It is so disgusting!!!
    I cannot get back in the 140's. I know I must hang on as that is the only way to ever get where
    you want to be.

Hope everyone is doing ok. We have been in for the weekend because Ben doesn't feel good.

Going to church tonight because I need to and I need to get out of the house.

Nancy

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Morning, losers! Happy Monday!

Nancy...sorry Ben is not feeling well and glad you were able to go to church. I am certain you felt better when you returned home.

Janice...this, too, shall pass. Biopsies being negative are more than a good sign!

Marie...you are on it. I wanna be where you are!!

Shirley...you have been really busy of late. I need to clean windows/screens, too, but will wait until the construction dies down some out here.

Ruthie...congrats on the loss! I wanna be where you are, too!!!

Barbie/Esther...good to see you guys!

The sun has returned and I am soooo happy to see it. I forgot to mention that we have a contract on the old house and if all goes well with their financing, we should close the end of next month. Still holding my new low weight and happy about that, too! I doing general housework today since the sun fuels me to be active!

Make it a great day! If not now, when?

Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone,

janice...you are in my thoughts. if it makes you feel any better, i had a similar thing going on a couple years ago but it was in my ovaries. i had surgery and it has gotten better. the waiting is the hardest part. we women are very complicated down there!

marie, great news about the potatoes

shirley, have a great trip

nancy, hope things turn around soon! thinking of you!

connie, way to go!! it is coming and we are going to have a big party soon! awesome about the old house!

heading off to do some weights at the gym. holding steady but feel good!

Stephanie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Happy Monday! A new week so if not now, when?

I had typed up a nice long post and lost it:-(

Congrats on the house, Connie! How close are you to the ocean?

To recap, we had spectacular weather all weekend (after some rain early Sat) and I took advantage by spending a lot of time outside. It was windy, low humidity and just warm enough.

I went on a bike ride with my oldest. He took me on all types of hilly streets and I came home and collapsed stripping shoes and socks off as quickly as I could. I thought it was the end of me. Ha! To be so young and fit again.

My youngest had a friend from the neighborhood over most of yesterday afternoon. They had fun playing water games with the neighbors.

Unfortunately, my oldest had a nasty spill on his bike yesterday evening. The pedal from his bike dug into his skin. I remained calm but it was hard to look at. He was close to home luckily. He has swim team practice every day but I won't let him in the pool until it heals.

The sun is shinning and I have some cleaning to do. The weekends always wreak havoc on the house.

Have a great day!
    Ruthie

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    <3 Ruthie thank you for a well greeting to us all. hope your son had a peacful night

<3 Connie great news about the old house. That was quick

<3 Janice my heart is with you . but everyting will turn out Ok ....Prayers

<3 Shirley This is one of your worse Season for dieting with the boating cruise Just handle it the best you can and still enjoy it

<3 Steph. still baking cookies?

<3 Esther have my crock
    pot out with pinto beans . Will be doctoring them up with garlic, onions chill powder cans of tomatoes and what ever else I might throw in.

<3 Barbie how did the yard work go?

<3 Nancy Stick to your plan and a miracle will happen. Watch every bite you take For I heard for every bite you take is 50 Calories and that is one of many of my bad habits Tasting foods As I cook.

i done lost one post here so will say hye for now.

It is raining cats and dogs here pretty heavy
    Hugs
    Marie

• eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning,

Just had a 30+ min walk in the neighborhood, felt good to get outside for my exercise. It is rather warm
    but I enjoyed the walk.

Connie, So glad you have a contract on your old house. You will probably be happy to close that chapter
    of your life.

Marie, You always make your meals sound so delicious. You are doing great!!!

Ruthie, Glad you were able to survive your bike ride!!! Hope your son's injury will heal quickly.

Steph, Good to hear you are doing good.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I had a good weekend Friday night my daughter and her husband came over. Saturday I hung out with my husband most of the day then went to the grocery, later that evening we had a fire and then came in and made pizzas. Sunday cleaned, alittle, changed the bedding and some laundry then I laid out in the sun and just enjoyed the weather. We cooked chicken out on the grill with vegetables and potatoes. All in all nice.

Nancy-Sorry to hear Ben is having more treatments, I thought they were all over. I hope he is feeling okay.

Connie-Great news about the house, that's wonderful. I hope you see Onderland later this week, I know it's going to happen soon. How's Cooper doing?

Marie-I love to cook beans in my crockpot, I have never added any chili powder, I am going to have to try it.

Ruthie-So nice that you got to enjoy a bike ride with your oldest son. Sorry to hear he hurt his leg and it effects his swimming. I hope it heals fast.

Steph-Sorry to hear that you had some female problems, but glad that it has gotten better for you.

Shirley-The pig roast sounds fun, I bet you are excited about the coming boat season.

Have a good day everyone, it's beautiful here again today. I need to get busy. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, friends! Happy Tuesday!

Just peeking in for a minute. It is a beautiful day and I plan to run some errands and enjoy it as I have already been to the gym. Will come back later.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Happy Walmart day for me.And I will be back later too!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    We had a holiday yesterday and I buzzed down to Walmart to get some milk and other things and they were closed. So I headed over to No Frills and got the milk but the rest I had to drive to the drug store and get.

The house is looking ship shape and we are ready for the boating season. Dave went to the boating club this morning to see if they can put our boat in the water, I hope so. I still have get things ready on the inside and clean.

Today the weather is amazing and sunny, we went for a walk this morning and now the rest of the day for me to see what I can get into. I think I will wash my car.

Shirley
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    It's quiet in here. Another beautiful day with Yoga and visit to my MIL. Not much happening, I watered
    all the plants and flowers, no rain as they predicted.

A possible walk after dinner tonight.

A good evening to all!

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    nice day today. But not much happen around here. Just the same old same old. It is rather hot tho. too warm for me. I think we need to get our AC check out. Have a great evening.
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Good morning! Happy Thursday!

Yep...warm, sunny weather is here, and aren't we happy that we are carrying less weight than last time this year? A year ago this time, I was 25 pounds heavier. I took a look back on MFP's progress report because I needed a "pick-me-up" this morning when the scale had not moved. Sure enough, I was more than motivated to keep on keeping on! Sometimes we just need a different perspective.

Make it a great day, losers!

If not now, when?

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Connie I needed. A pick me upper too. I am still in the 170's. I am down 23 pounds from this time sat year.. SomI will continue on this high starch plan.. I'm com leery happy with it.

I just got to continue on this 100% plan

Have a great day misf. Marie.
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Goof afternoon,

I can testify that the heat and humidity have returned. We cut grass this morning and it is extremely warm.
    I am not accustomed to helping with yard work but Ben just doesn't have the strength to do it by himself so
    I have to step up and help. He doesn't want to get a yard service at this point.

Connie, I know you are super excited with looking at your progress this past year. Congrats big time!!!

Marie, I am also so happy that you have a big loss this past year. You have gotten in a good place with
    your Starch Solution plan. Way to go!!!

I am trying to get things moving but so far I am not seeing much progress but I will keep on keeping on.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    that a girl Nancy........ Never give up your dreams
    congrats us all for our commitment to this group.
    Marie
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You are all doing great, and the fact that you're all still here shows your dedication!

Connie, you are definitely right, the warmer weather coming definitely makes me happy I've started back at this again. :D

I was hoping to get some landscaping done with my time out from school, but apparently we're expecting rain every single day for the next 10+ days! :open_mouth: So much for finally getting to play outside. Oh well, I'll get things clean inside, and show the treadmill some love.

Enjoy the sunshine, those who are getting it!

-Rachel
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @eyegirl77va...you will find your way that is good for your body. This time last year, I was still trying to find mine...low cals, high cals, maintenance...coupled with crazy, stupid exercise 5 days a week! I could have really been injured with all I was doing. It wasn't until early November that the tide changed. Hang tough...it is so worth it.
  • eyegirl777va
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thanks Connie and Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi all.......... Today was beach day for Iris. I spent 4 hours climbing all over uneven ground on rocks covered with seaweed and wet and tons of fun. I actually had a parent comment that she thought I had bad knees but it sure didn't look like it the way I was all over the wet seaweed covered rocks. I said I guess I can hide it well. But I'm really hurting tonight. The uneven ground got to me. But it wasn't sunny and hot and it wasn't raining. For us it was perfect. No sunburns or sunstroke. Can't beat it.

Esther